: 2012 Weather and Traffic on Radio

corvette00
03-22-12, 09:13 AM
I just renewed the subscription on my XM MYFI for one year. The best rate I could get was $88. They told me the package in my Escalade is called XM premium and this package with weather and traffic is $271. I guess I thought the weather tab was part of the NAV radio and the traffic alerts came from ONSTAR. I am still under my trail with this vehicle, and trying to decide what to do. Has anybody got a better price than $88 for a year, and do I actually need the premium package for these features?

hcvone
03-22-12, 09:44 AM
I just renewed the subscription on my XM MYFI for one year. The best rate I could get was $88. They told me the package in my Escalade is called XM premium and this package with weather and traffic is $271. I guess I thought the weather tab was part of the NAV radio and the traffic alerts came from ONSTAR. I am still under my trail with this vehicle, and trying to decide what to do. Has anybody got a better price than $88 for a year, and do I actually need the premium package for these features?

Yea the weather thing is like 3 dollars a month extra, I got 3 years two trucks with everything XM and it was like $571.00 total, I think their first quote to me was like 1200 dollars, but after everything with tax it was under half.