Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Official NJMP April Meet and Greet, FUN DAY WITH FREE GIVE-A-WAYS

9K views 43 replies 18 participants last post by  BigDog001 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Everybody!!

It’s Craig “CadillacKid” again, getting ready for the April Spring Cadillac Owners Meet and Greet this year. I have teamed up with 2 awesome Cadillac Owners, CTS V Racers, and D3 Representatives, Alan and Marc. All 3 of us have been working on this since February, and it’s finally time to spread the word! All 3 of us are planning to make this a great day with tons of great cars and great people and D3 GIVE-A-WAYS

Below are Very Important Details about the Meet and the Schedule of Events for this day, Please Read Carefully

Sunday, April 22nd 2012 @ NJMP (New Jersey Motor Park) is the site of the meet​

Please plan on arriving between 8:45am-10:00am the latest as Alan and Mark are already there for the full weekend for their racing event. (What better time to see a D3 Modified car, own the track!......650 to the rear wheels.. just saying. haha) There will be a designated area for us to park together. Let them know when you are at the gates to be directed.

All Cadillac Forum Member Attendees will receive a Cadillac CTS V Racing T-Shirt, so a Head Count is necessary please!

D3 in California was amazing to us and went above and beyond! They threw in free gifts and we were lucky enough to have them throw in some AWESOME give-a-ways to members in attendance; TWO Members will even receive a FREE HYPERDRIVE PASS on the Lightning Track which includes a FREE 20 Min Ride on the Track with a Certified Instructor so you can put the Pedal to the Floor and let your Cadillac show you what she is capable of.

(Details Below) to win the HyperDrive Pass

Last Year we missed out on F1 Karting so that will be a plus for all of the members wanting to race and get their adrenalin pumping. Not only will we get a GROUP DISCOUNT for 10 or more racers, but THE WINNER of the final race of the day will be handed a prize from D3 California, plus bragging rights on the forum. So don’t miss out! Cost to us will be around $25/person for a Day Race Pass for Karting.

A Cadillac Convoy to Dinner will be around 5:30pm at a local TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesdays, Hooters, etc…. so everybody is on the road by 7pm as it is a work night

We will have a special area to park together again like at Englishtown in October, so that is a good time to meet new members, say hello to returning ones, or just carry on a conversation. A few tents near the parking will be set up as well for us to relax

GROUP DISCOUNT WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED based on number of members that want to take their Cadillac on the Road Course. Once Marc gets an official number of THOSE WHO ARE FULLY INTERESTED, we can get a group discount if we have enough members.​

Marc, Alan and I have worked on this for a while and this is a meet and greet not to miss!! It will be filled with Cadillac’s, Great People, Great Conversations and Great Prizes and Give-A-Ways.

Please Everybody, Bring your Wife, Children or Friends as this is a Family Event and will be a great way to start off the Spring and Summer!​

Directions to NMJP are listed below as well as the website
http://www.njmp.com/
8000 Dividing Creek Rd., Millville, NJ 08332

TO WIN THE HYPERDRIVE PASS;​
Please Email CpotterCTS@aim.com with your answer to the question below. Only one entry will be accepted per member, Duplicate Entries are not allowed and your Final Answer will be based on the first email answer received. All correct answers from members will be placed in a drawing to determine the final winners. PLEASE ONLY ENTER if you plan on USING THIS PASS for your Car, Not to win it for a friend.

What are main composites of brake dust in the CTS-V? And what percent does each make up?​

If you are also interested in the Group Rate for the Road Course, Please email Marc@CTSVracing.com and please try to respond by April 4th if you can.

All other members attending the meet please just confirm in a post below like last year so we can have a Head Count for T-Shirts

Feel Free to contact any of us for any questions or Private Message @ CadillacKid12

Cpotter91@aol.com Craig
Marc@CTSVracing.com D3 Representive Marc
Alan@CTSVracing.com D3 Representive Alan

Hope to see you all there,
Thank You,
Craig, Marc, Alan

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey ALL I am writing from 32000 feet in the air heading to LA heading for round 2 of the Cadillac Challenge over Kansas now.Nasa Racing cost for full day with instruction is $325 I will speak to NASA for discount and let everyone know on Monday so please let Craig or Marc know if interested the more drivers obviously less. Also do not forget although we are giving away the 2 hyperdrive you can also pay for that it is around $60. But I will post discounts after weekend.

Alan@CtsvRacing.com
Patriot Missile

----------

Hyper Drive is a great way to experience an actual race track you have an instructor in the car with you for about 20 minutes driving at your own comfortable pace or NOT (really fast) and then you will most likely be hooked like I was and then we will all be hanging out racing together in the future. By the way I boogie around Lightning in the Patriot missile and when the it returns from D3 with more HP than last year and upgraded D3 suspension. It is going to be insane!!

Alan
Alan@CtsvRacing.com

Youtube
USAPATRIOTALAN
Link Below from Lightning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzPsRVIIQ8w&list=UUeRy8PO_6irtHCIbNggl1-g&index=4&feature=plcp

#6 ·
Count me in. Just got my v in mid January and I think it would be great to hang out with a group of v enthusiasts for the day. Will have my wife with me. Hope to drop the kids off with someone before I come, but if not, is anyone planning on bringing their kids. I have a 12 yr old daughter and 9 yr old son. Just curious if there will be anything/anyone to entertain them for the day.

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
CTSV Racing Marc said:
thanks for the update

CTSV Racing Marc
CTSV Racing Alan
CadillacKid
rbanshee1
Titaniumseeker
BigDog001
gary c
HEDP-V,
Mike
aliskerov
Speedtrapped
nsaness
cts-v-ette
psychopenguin
Mike2009v
Ov3rdoS3,
Dragonian89
KOT

please indicate if you plan on racing, go carting or just watching.
I emailed you but not sure if you are .com or .net so you may not have gotten it. Wasn't able to pm you because I don't have enough posts. I will be watching and may give the carts a try. Thanks

#22 ·
Patriot Missile is officially on its way back from D3 looking forward to our April 22 meet, we are competing in the time trials and will be our first race with new mods. Lightning is great track for our Vs, an easy track to learn and great for the big HP cars. If you have any questions about Lightning feel free to email me I will gladly help in any way possible.

Alan
Alan@CTSVRacing.com

----------

If you would like to see videos of the Patriot Missile at NJ Lightning you can go to youtube and search USAPATRIOTALAN

Alan

#23 ·
Foot Leg Toe Sole Skin

My plan and main reason to attend was to get out on the track and race my coupe. Unfortunately I took a spill on the streets of NYC. I'm hoping things will get better in the next couple of weeks, but as of now WOT for me is out of the question. As far as being part of the head count, today I'm out, 2 week from today I may be able I have to wait and see.

#24 ·
View attachment 89132

My plan and main reason to attend was to get out on the track and race my coupe. Unfortunately I took a spill on the streets of NYC. I'm hoping things will get better in the next couple of weeks, but as of now WOT for me is out of the question. As far as being part of the head count, today I'm out, 2 week from today I may be able I have to wait and see.
I hope you heal for the event having to hit the gas and breaks would deffinatly be a problem if you can not make it we will mail you a shirt good luck CTSV Racing will be at alot of vents this season and we will keep all posted..

ALAN@CTSVRacing.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.