: Official NJMP April Meet and Greet, FUN DAY WITH FREE GIVE-A-WAYS

CadillacKid12
03-22-12, 02:39 AM
Hey Everybody!!

It’s Craig “CadillacKid” again, getting ready for the April Spring Cadillac Owners Meet and Greet this year. I have teamed up with 2 awesome Cadillac Owners, CTS V Racers, and D3 Representatives, Alan and Marc. All 3 of us have been working on this since February, and it’s finally time to spread the word! All 3 of us are planning to make this a great day with tons of great cars and great people and D3 GIVE-A-WAYS

Below are Very Important Details about the Meet and the Schedule of Events for this day, Please Read Carefully

Sunday, April 22nd 2012 @ NJMP (New Jersey Motor Park) is the site of the meet

Please plan on arriving between 8:45am-10:00am the latest as Alan and Mark are already there for the full weekend for their racing event. (What better time to see a D3 Modified car, own the track!......650 to the rear wheels.. just saying. haha) There will be a designated area for us to park together. Let them know when you are at the gates to be directed.

All Cadillac Forum Member Attendees will receive a Cadillac CTS V Racing T-Shirt, so a Head Count is necessary please!

D3 in California was amazing to us and went above and beyond! They threw in free gifts and we were lucky enough to have them throw in some AWESOME give-a-ways to members in attendance; TWO Members will even receive a FREE HYPERDRIVE PASS on the Lightning Track which includes a FREE 20 Min Ride on the Track with a Certified Instructor so you can put the Pedal to the Floor and let your Cadillac show you what she is capable of.

(Details Below) to win the HyperDrive Pass

Last Year we missed out on F1 Karting so that will be a plus for all of the members wanting to race and get their adrenalin pumping. Not only will we get a GROUP DISCOUNT for 10 or more racers, but THE WINNER of the final race of the day will be handed a prize from D3 California, plus bragging rights on the forum. So don’t miss out! Cost to us will be around $25/person for a Day Race Pass for Karting.

A Cadillac Convoy to Dinner will be around 5:30pm at a local TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesdays, Hooters, etc…. so everybody is on the road by 7pm as it is a work night

We will have a special area to park together again like at Englishtown in October, so that is a good time to meet new members, say hello to returning ones, or just carry on a conversation. A few tents near the parking will be set up as well for us to relax

GROUP DISCOUNT WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED based on number of members that want to take their Cadillac on the Road Course. Once Marc gets an official number of THOSE WHO ARE FULLY INTERESTED, we can get a group discount if we have enough members.

Marc, Alan and I have worked on this for a while and this is a meet and greet not to miss!! It will be filled with Cadillac’s, Great People, Great Conversations and Great Prizes and Give-A-Ways.

Please Everybody, Bring your Wife, Children or Friends as this is a Family Event and will be a great way to start off the Spring and Summer!

Directions to NMJP are listed below as well as the website
http://www.njmp.com/
8000 Dividing Creek Rd., Millville, NJ 08332

TO WIN THE HYPERDRIVE PASS;
Please Email CpotterCTS@aim.com with your answer to the question below. Only one entry will be accepted per member, Duplicate Entries are not allowed and your Final Answer will be based on the first email answer received. All correct answers from members will be placed in a drawing to determine the final winners. PLEASE ONLY ENTER if you plan on USING THIS PASS for your Car, Not to win it for a friend.

What are main composites of brake dust in the CTS-V? And what percent does each make up?

If you are also interested in the Group Rate for the Road Course, Please email Marc@CTSVracing.com and please try to respond by April 4th if you can.

All other members attending the meet please just confirm in a post below like last year so we can have a Head Count for T-Shirts

Feel Free to contact any of us for any questions or Private Message @ CadillacKid12

Cpotter91@aol.com Craig
Marc@CTSVracing.com D3 Representive Marc
Alan@CTSVracing.com D3 Representive Alan

Hope to see you all there,
Thank You,
Craig, Marc, Alan

1madstsv
03-22-12, 02:50 PM
I would like to race I just need to know a ballpark price before I say yes. For $200ish I'm in for $400ish I might need to pass.

CadillacKid12
03-22-12, 03:08 PM
I would like to race I just need to know a ballpark price before I say yes. For $200ish I'm in for $400ish I might need to pass.

ill talk to marc, he may chime in. i was told its around 200$ even less. and with the group discount if we have 5-6 racers we should be ok. text me if you have any ?? and i will do my best to get you info.

hope to see you bro, we had fun last time

psychopenguin
03-22-12, 03:41 PM
I would also like to race depending on the price.

ctsvracingalan
03-22-12, 05:04 PM
Hey ALL I am writing from 32000 feet in the air heading to LA heading for round 2 of the Cadillac Challenge over Kansas now.Nasa Racing cost for full day with instruction is $325 I will speak to NASA for discount and let everyone know on Monday so please let Craig or Marc know if interested the more drivers obviously less. Also do not forget although we are giving away the 2 hyperdrive you can also pay for that it is around $60. But I will post discounts after weekend.

Alan@CtsvRacing.com
Patriot Missile

----------

Hyper Drive is a great way to experience an actual race track you have an instructor in the car with you for about 20 minutes driving at your own comfortable pace or NOT (really fast) and then you will most likely be hooked like I was and then we will all be hanging out racing together in the future. By the way I boogie around Lightning in the Patriot missile and when the it returns from D3 with more HP than last year and upgraded D3 suspension. It is going to be insane!!

Alan
Alan@CtsvRacing.com

Youtube
USAPATRIOTALAN
Link Below from Lightning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzPsRVIIQ8w&list=UUeRy8PO_6irtHCIbNggl1-g&index=4&feature=plcp

Mikes2009V
03-22-12, 11:43 PM
Count me in. Just got my v in mid January and I think it would be great to hang out with a group of v enthusiasts for the day. Will have my wife with me. Hope to drop the kids off with someone before I come, but if not, is anyone planning on bringing their kids. I have a 12 yr old daughter and 9 yr old son. Just curious if there will be anything/anyone to entertain them for the day.

HEDP-V
03-23-12, 01:43 AM
Count me in !

CadillacKid12
03-23-12, 01:48 PM
Count me in. Just got my v in mid January and I think it would be great to hang out with a group of v enthusiasts for the day. Will have my wife with me. Hope to drop the kids off with someone before I come, but if not, is anyone planning on bringing their kids. I have a 12 yr old daughter and 9 yr old son. Just curious if there will be anything/anyone to entertain them for the day.

im sure the kids will love watching the races and go karts

CadillacKid12
03-23-12, 07:53 PM
Head count
CTSV Racing Marc
CTSV Racing Alan
CadillacKid
rbanshee1
Titaniumseeker
BigDog001
gary c
HEDP-V,
Mike
aliskerov
Speedtrapped
nsaness
cts-v-ette
JOEYCTS-V
psychopenguin
Mike2009v

If everyone can specify Racing , watching , carting so we can get the information to the track.
Box of goodies showed up this morning for the event.

you can add Ov3rdoS3, Dragonian89 and KOT as well :)

and i want pics of the goodies :)

CadillacKid12
03-24-12, 02:58 AM
even for me.. thanks :/

lol

BigDog001
03-24-12, 09:07 PM
Still planning on attending -- you have me on the list but just confirming!

JOEYCTS-V
03-25-12, 10:28 AM
I will not be attending.

BigDog001
03-26-12, 08:53 PM
thanks for the update

CTSV Racing Marc
CTSV Racing Alan
CadillacKid
rbanshee1
Titaniumseeker
BigDog001
gary c
HEDP-V,
Mike
aliskerov
Speedtrapped
nsaness
cts-v-ette
psychopenguin
Mike2009v
Ov3rdoS3,
Dragonian89
KOT

please indicate if you plan on racing, go carting or just watching.

pretty much planning to just watch and hang out.

Mikes2009V
03-26-12, 09:29 PM
thanks for the update

CTSV Racing Marc
CTSV Racing Alan
CadillacKid
rbanshee1
Titaniumseeker
BigDog001
gary c
HEDP-V,
Mike
aliskerov
Speedtrapped
nsaness
cts-v-ette
psychopenguin
Mike2009v
Ov3rdoS3,
Dragonian89
KOT

please indicate if you plan on racing, go carting or just watching.

I emailed you but not sure if you are .com or .net so you may not have gotten it. Wasn't able to pm you because I don't have enough posts. I will be watching and may give the carts a try. Thanks

4DoorV
03-26-12, 09:37 PM
I should be able to make it. Most likely will just be watching. Good chance to see some mods I will be looking to have installed in the very near future (after the meet).

Dr. Design
03-26-12, 10:09 PM
Looking forward to the event. We are going to try and make it out for this event. Sounds like it is going to be a great event!

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

1madstsv
03-26-12, 10:53 PM
Hyper drive for me my car heat soaks quick if I run to long 19psi will do that. So I better not run all day. And if I have time carting will be fun too. Email sent also.

Haze
03-27-12, 10:10 PM
I'm thinking about it.

Dr. Design
03-27-12, 11:14 PM
That would be AWESOME if we could. You guys have some awesome tracks on the east coast. However that car will be wrapping up in Vegas for round #3 of the Cadillac Challenge. We will live vicariously through your guys Sedan. We still need to draw straws to see who's going to the east coast. =)

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Too bad you cant bring your legionaire to East Coast. Hope you can bring the wholel gang for this event.

Mikes2009V
03-28-12, 05:30 PM
Already told you guys I am attending and i may try racing the carts. Also interested in getting in on the free hyperdrive pass that's up for raffle. Tried to do my homework and find the answer to your raffle questions but haven't had any luck. Any suggestions on where I might find some answers. (already read thru almost every prior post on brakes And brake dust and been on brembos site too)

1madstsv
03-30-12, 02:59 PM
Email sent and I'm all ready paid online on the web site. I signed up for the hyper drive. Looking forward to a fun day.

ctsvracingalan
03-31-12, 12:57 AM
Patriot Missile is officially on its way back from D3 looking forward to our April 22 meet, we are competing in the time trials and will be our first race with new mods. Lightning is great track for our Vs, an easy track to learn and great for the big HP cars. If you have any questions about Lightning feel free to email me I will gladly help in any way possible.

Alan
Alan@CTSVRacing.com

----------

If you would like to see videos of the Patriot Missile at NJ Lightning you can go to youtube and search USAPATRIOTALAN

Alan

cts-v-ette
03-31-12, 01:00 PM

My plan and main reason to attend was to get out on the track and race my coupe. Unfortunately I took a spill on the streets of NYC. I'm hoping things will get better in the next couple of weeks, but as of now WOT for me is out of the question. As far as being part of the head count, today I'm out, 2 week from today I may be able I have to wait and see.

ctsvracingalan
03-31-12, 06:49 PM

My plan and main reason to attend was to get out on the track and race my coupe. Unfortunately I took a spill on the streets of NYC. I'm hoping things will get better in the next couple of weeks, but as of now WOT for me is out of the question. As far as being part of the head count, today I'm out, 2 week from today I may be able I have to wait and see. I hope you heal for the event having to hit the gas and breaks would deffinatly be a problem if you can not make it we will mail you a shirt good luck CTSV Racing will be at alot of vents this season and we will keep all posted..

ALAN@CTSVRacing.com

cts-v-ette
03-31-12, 09:21 PM
I appreciate the well wish and if I don't make the event would love the T-shirt. Will love it more if I'm racing on the track.

CadillacKid12
04-03-12, 09:14 PM
Congrats odthetruth he is the first to recieve a free Hyperdrive which is a single session drive on the track valued at $60.00

Derek has correctly answered the question
What are main composites of brake dust in the CTS-V? And what percent does each make up?

We still have one more hyperdrive for free, email your answers to marc@ctsvracing.com

glad ur taking care of this .. lmao nobody has emailed me for this event... i feel soo left out.. thank u marc for having some peopple respond to you lmao

CadillacKid12
04-07-12, 03:12 AM
Drooll :worship:

1madstsv
04-10-12, 01:30 PM
Should be fun. Looking forward to this.

CadillacKid12
04-13-12, 09:47 PM
Should be fun. Looking forward to this.

bump

1madstsv
04-14-12, 10:43 AM
What time should every one show up too this?

1madstsv
04-17-12, 07:35 PM
Is this still a go if it rains??

gary c
04-17-12, 08:29 PM
whats up HEDP-V are you leaving from Brooklyn on Sunday? This is my email gjc508@gmail.com

psychopenguin
04-18-12, 11:24 AM
Is anyone from maryland area planning on doing a caravan like we did last time?

1madstsv
04-18-12, 01:38 PM
Event is still on. We are still a few days away and will not make a rain call because of projected weather. Driving in the rain really shows you what the car is capable of.

All we need is a few good hours!!

I like driving fast in the rain I will still be there.

see everyone there[/QUOTE]

aliskerov
04-19-12, 01:25 AM
Ill be honest, im not sure ill be coming down if it down pours all day. Between waking up at 6:30am, a 3 hour drive each way, and heavy rain this doesnt sound like a good mixture for a car outing. Id love to meet yall and have a good time, but being stubburn on a sunday just doesnt sound right. If you guys decide to go through with it, i fullheartedly wish you a fun day, but IMHO such a greatly planned meet deserves good weather for a good turnout.

rich91080
04-20-12, 02:47 PM
@aliskerov

Hey man!! its the dude from Clifton NJ.. I got my TCM tuned and installed. If you want to check it out let me know. My email is rich91080@gmail.com
Check this post, it has more details.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-forum-2005-through-2012/257789-got-my-2006-sts4-tcm-tuned.html#post2939695

rbanshee1
04-21-12, 02:54 PM
Hey Everybody!!

It’s Craig “CadillacKid” again, getting ready for the April Spring Cadillac Owners Meet and Greet this year. I have teamed up with 2 awesome Cadillac Owners, CTS V Racers, and D3 Representatives, Alan and Marc. All 3 of us have been working on this since February, and it’s finally time to spread the word! All 3 of us are planning to make this a great day with tons of great cars and great people and D3 GIVE-A-WAYS

Below are Very Important Details about the Meet and the Schedule of Events for this day, Please Read Carefully

Sunday, April 22nd 2012 @ NJMP (New Jersey Motor Park) is the site of the meet

Please plan on arriving between 8:45am-10:00am the latest as Alan and Mark are already there for the full weekend for their racing event. (What better time to see a D3 Modified car, own the track!......650 to the rear wheels.. just saying. haha) There will be a designated area for us to park together. Let them know when you are at the gates to be directed.

All Cadillac Forum Member Attendees will receive a Cadillac CTS V Racing T-Shirt, so a Head Count is necessary please!

D3 in California was amazing to us and went above and beyond! They threw in free gifts and we were lucky enough to have them throw in some AWESOME give-a-ways to members in attendance; TWO Members will even receive a FREE HYPERDRIVE PASS on the Lightning Track which includes a FREE 20 Min Ride on the Track with a Certified Instructor so you can put the Pedal to the Floor and let your Cadillac show you what she is capable of.

(Details Below) to win the HyperDrive Pass

Last Year we missed out on F1 Karting so that will be a plus for all of the members wanting to race and get their adrenalin pumping. Not only will we get a GROUP DISCOUNT for 10 or more racers, but THE WINNER of the final race of the day will be handed a prize from D3 California, plus bragging rights on the forum. So don’t miss out! Cost to us will be around $25/person for a Day Race Pass for Karting.

A Cadillac Convoy to Dinner will be around 5:30pm at a local TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesdays, Hooters, etc…. so everybody is on the road by 7pm as it is a work night

We will have a special area to park together again like at Englishtown in October, so that is a good time to meet new members, say hello to returning ones, or just carry on a conversation. A few tents near the parking will be set up as well for us to relax

GROUP DISCOUNT WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED based on number of members that want to take their Cadillac on the Road Course. Once Marc gets an official number of THOSE WHO ARE FULLY INTERESTED, we can get a group discount if we have enough members.

Marc, Alan and I have worked on this for a while and this is a meet and greet not to miss!! It will be filled with Cadillac’s, Great People, Great Conversations and Great Prizes and Give-A-Ways.

Please Everybody, Bring your Wife, Children or Friends as this is a Family Event and will be a great way to start off the Spring and Summer!

Directions to NMJP are listed below as well as the website
http://www.njmp.com/
8000 Dividing Creek Rd., Millville, NJ 08332

TO WIN THE HYPERDRIVE PASS;
Please Email CpotterCTS@aim.com with your answer to the question below. Only one entry will be accepted per member, Duplicate Entries are not allowed and your Final Answer will be based on the first email answer received. All correct answers from members will be placed in a drawing to determine the final winners. PLEASE ONLY ENTER if you plan on USING THIS PASS for your Car, Not to win it for a friend.

If you are also interested in the Group Rate for the Road Course, Please email Marc@CTSVracing.com and please try to respond by April 4th if you can.

All other members attending the meet please just confirm in a post below like last year so we can have a Head Count for T-Shirts

Feel Free to contact any of us for any questions or Private Message @ CadillacKid12

Cpotter91@aol.com Craig
Marc@CTSVracing.com D3 Representive Marc
Alan@CTSVracing.com D3 Representive Alan

Hope to see you all there,
Thank You,
Craig, Marc, Alan

Count me in,planning on hanging out and watching

1madstsv
04-21-12, 08:12 PM
Looks like I will see every one the next time 8hrs of driving in the rain is not what I wanted to do on a Sunday. Let me know where I can meet up to do the hyper drive next. Thanks. Ryan

Titaniumseeker
04-21-12, 10:15 PM
Looks like I will not be there this time. Weather reports heavy down pours. Definitely not taking the trip from MD. See you guys at the next meet.

CadillacKid12
04-22-12, 12:19 AM
We will be at the track Sunday for another day. The weather is not in our favor and we are telling everyone who's interested in coming to use their judgement. The next meet will be within a month so I can guarantee it will get bigger.

If we can haves few dry hours that's all we need bu we totally understand your concerns with a long road trip in the rain for a rainy event.
Feel free to email me instead of private messaging me.
Marc

this will deff be bigger in may.
cant wait

Mikes2009V
04-22-12, 09:33 AM
The heavy rain is coming fast. Don't want to take the car out in this slop but definately keep me in the loop for the next one. Any chance at still getting that ctsv t shirt??

V for victory
04-22-12, 09:49 AM
I'm Out for today too Marc, But count me in for Mays event I'm in whatever day you schedule it !

psychopenguin
04-22-12, 10:06 AM
Yeah i am out too. I don't think i want my first time on a track to be in the rain. :/

BigDog001
04-22-12, 07:58 PM
Gary C and HEDP-V please email all information listed above, name address phone, type of car, carting?

----------

Event is still on. We are still a few days away and will not make a rain call because of projected weather. Driving in the rain really shows you what the car is capable of.

All we need is a few good hours!!
see everyone there

Marc & Alan -- I really had a great time and appreciated the insights you shared on driving the rain! But really enjoyed the opportunity to drive the Patriot Missile!!

Talk to you guys soon!

Jim