: Does anyone know about escalade keyfob?

Kdizel
03-22-12, 12:02 AM
Does anyone know if the keyfob on the escalade can control windows open/close....all the other cadillacs do so we gotta be able to somehow!!

Escapade
03-22-12, 12:40 PM
no.... not yet.... no tweaks that I know of either

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-22-12, 01:18 PM
What model year do you have, Kdizel? I'd be happy to check my resources for you, just to confirm.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Kdizel
03-22-12, 06:05 PM
That just does not seem right!

Nice Ride
03-22-12, 09:20 PM
Add a Clifford Alarm. Great add on to the vehicle. I have my mirrors automatically fold in when the alarm sets... You can do just about anything...

Kdizel
03-22-12, 11:59 PM
Thanks I will look in to it....sure it would work with the lade?

Nice Ride
03-23-12, 08:57 AM
Thanks I will look in to it....sure it would work with the lade?

Yes , I had it installed on a 2009 esv. You can go online and review all of Clifford's systems. You can also look on YouTube for videos... Note python is another brand, same company, same product, different looking remotes. Stay with the Clifford remote...

Kdizel
03-23-12, 05:40 PM
Thanks alot....i will check that out.....i just didnt wanna have two remotes to control vehicle.

Nice Ride
03-23-12, 08:49 PM
You will never need the factory remotes... You can still use them, but the Clifford will do everything your factory remote can do and more... Like increase the time your vehicle warms up from factory setting of 20 min to 30 or 45 etc. I have mine set to 30, 20 is not enough for me in the winter. Also the remote shows on the display how long it was running. If needed you can tell it to extend the run time. The factory remote will only let you remote start twice, then you must put your key in to reset the feature. Say it is a bad winter and you want to remote start the car every few days so the bat stays charged, after 2 remote starts, you have to head out to the car. Like I said, I also had them install a relay to automatically tell the mirrors to fold In when the alarm sets. Basically Program the system to do multiple tasks like if the windows are also down, just press one button on the remote or ( have the system auto arm ) after last door is closed and interior lights shut off, it can roll up any open windows, close the moonroof, fold your mirrors. Nice, you don't do a thing. :). When you disarm the system, it will unlock the doors, turn on the interior lights and put your mirrors back out.....
I could not live without the system. Just make sure you ask and make sure they are familiar with your car... Good luck!

----------

Could not reply to your email, said your account was full.

Go to YouTube

Enter in the search field: Clifford remote start

Lots of videos on the product.

Drooling starts after you hit play... Good luck!

Kdizel
03-23-12, 09:04 PM
Thank u so much!

escalade kidd
03-23-12, 09:13 PM
Nice Ride...which Clifford system do you have? I see they have a lot of different models.

Nice Ride
03-23-12, 09:22 PM
Nice Ride...which Clifford system do you have? I see they have a lot of different models.

590.2x

bigtone1013
03-23-12, 11:46 PM
590.2x

How much did you pay for the system and install and you said they had to run a relay for the mirrors is that extra or included.

Nice Ride
03-25-12, 01:41 AM
How much did you pay for the system and install and you said they had to run a relay for the mirrors is that extra or included.
Mirrors were extra, they had to access the wire harness in the door.
Don't remember exactly, had front windows tinted to match rear plus some other features. I would say around $650- but pricing should vary with options you choose.
My system has:
Remote start, starter kill tied in with factory system
shock sensor
Tilt sensor
Siren with backup battery
Fold in mirrors when alarm sets
Fold out when alarm is disarmed
Smart Start module ( able to start, arm,disarm, etc from my iPhone )

Two way remote is great, range is also great, but at times the phone is easier , and will work from anywhere...

Playdrv4me
03-25-12, 03:42 AM
Be aware the phone starting feature does have a yearly subscription fee. The first year is free.

Nice Ride
03-25-12, 07:30 PM
Be aware the phone starting feature does have a yearly subscription fee. The first year is free.

You are correct! I think for a 3 year subscription it is about $125-