Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Vincent R. Voss 
#1 ·
Hi seen this site for about a week. There is alot of good info. I have A 1941 Buick special with a 77 cadillac front & rear suspension it has the 425 with 400 trans stock cad rear gears. I picked up a 68 472 intake its supose to be better than the stock 425. Are the 472 or 500 exhaust better than the 425 exhaust? I am running dual exhaust. Also there was a past thread about how to take out the center plenium out of the 472 manifold any info would be a great help. I am not looking to build a hiperformance motor just a good reliable daily driver Again great site Vince

#3 ·
Thanks for the info. this is the first caddy motor i've dealt with was going to take it out and put a 327 chevy in but the 425 has been rebuilt was just sitting for 2 years he started it every so often. Some day i'll get my ultimate car a 59 caddy convert. I'm sure i'll have more question later Thanks again Vince

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.