: 2013 Color Options and/or Changes?

LV_V
03-21-12, 07:37 PM
Anyone know what color choices 2013 V orders will have? How about changes to options/packages/etc?

M5eater
03-22-12, 11:18 AM
GM leaks/announces MY changes in early/mid April, every time, never before.

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-22-12, 02:55 PM
Hi LV_V,

Glad you're excited about our upcoming V! Please feel free to send me a private message anytime next month and beyond, and I would be happy to investigate on your behalf.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

LV_V
03-22-12, 10:18 PM
It's about that time for me to say goodbye to the Range Rover and get back into the speeding ticket machine, I mean CTS-V. I'm in love with the Opulent Blue sedan, but also like the Evo Green and Black Diamond. Hopefully they offer some new amazing color for '13 because I will most likely be ordering a new V based on the apparently uncommon combo of options I want (exterior color, black interior, no roof, recaros, manual).

M5eater
03-23-12, 06:33 AM
It's about that time for me to say goodbye to the Range Rover and get back into the speeding ticket machine, I mean CTS-V. I'm in love with the Opulent Blue sedan, but also like the Evo Green and Black Diamond. Hopefully they offer some new amazing color for '13 because I will most likely be ordering a new V based on the apparently uncommon combo of options I want (exterior color, black interior, no roof, recaros, manual).
I'm ordering the exact same car, keep an eye out for pics around the begining of may.

Kmajecki
03-23-12, 08:47 AM
Hi LV_V,

Glad you're excited about our upcoming V! Please feel free to send me a private message anytime next month and beyond, and I would be happy to investigate on your behalf.

Best,

Katie

Katie, just post the info in this thread. My guess is LV_V will just copy and paste your PM anyway :D
"I've got a feva! And the only prescription is more 2013 details!"

CoppeR
03-23-12, 09:05 AM
+1 on diggin the Evo Green. Too bad it was a 1 year only color.

M5eater
03-23-12, 09:11 AM
I'll be shocked if they add any colors or options for 2013. If anything we're going to see deletions or some options become standard equipment for the last MY of the CTS.

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-23-12, 12:06 PM
I'd be happy to post on any thread once I have details! Feel free to email or private message me anytime later next month to remind me.

"I've got a feva! And the only prescription is more 2013 details!" :)

Katie

SleeperCTSV
03-23-12, 03:51 PM
I'd like to see the Hot Lava (orange). Would look sweet with satin wheels.

Kmajecki
04-09-12, 02:29 PM
Any news (or even rumors) yet Katie?

GM-4-LIFE
04-09-12, 04:40 PM
Earliest would be 3rd week or April. At least another week or two before we see any changes for 2013.

LV_V
04-09-12, 07:04 PM
Sent her a PM several days ago and she responded that she had nothing yet and my best bet would be to visit my local dealer... I'd rather have my teeth pulled than deal with those guys again. When I find out any info I'll be sure to post it here!

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-10-12, 10:39 AM
Sent her a PM several days ago and she responded that she had nothing yet and my best bet would be to visit my local dealer... I'd rather have my teeth pulled than deal with those guys again. When I find out any info I'll be sure to post it here!
Sorry, you all! I wish I had that information to give right now. (I even double checked this morning for updates on my end of things.) The 2013 CTS Coupe, including V-Series, start up date is currently scheduled for 6/11/12 and their arrival to dealership lots is approximately 8-12 weeks from the start up date. You can always check with your dealerships for specific timing details.

LV_V, if you ever would like me to check for alternative dealer options, just let me know! Communicating with a dealership definitely shouldn't feel like painful dentistry, so I'm happy to find happier selections for you.

Hope you all are having a great week so far,

Katie