: northstar stud kit

lynbr
03-21-12, 02:33 PM
hello, i have a 98 deville,
ive been trying to get ahold of a northstar stud kit from northstarperformance.com , and im having trouble getting it, ive been waiting about 3 or more weeks. I call everyday and ive gotten no reply ive even emailed them and im sooooooo confused. I Dont know what else to do, ive done everything in my power to get it & ive ran outta options, so do anyone have a kit or know any way i can get ahold of them? I just want my deville up and running :'( :crybaby:

Ranger
03-21-12, 02:38 PM
Moved to Northstar forum. Read the other threads here regarding this and check his website. There is supposed to be an update there.

Submariner409
03-21-12, 02:38 PM
This needs to go to the identical thread on studs, currently running down in Northstar Performance.

lynbr, You might want to go down to Engines; Northstar Performance and open the thread "Where's Jake ? .......................". Your question has been asked there and recently updated...................

maeng9981
03-21-12, 03:27 PM
Maybe you should visit http://www.northstarperformance.com/

lynbr
03-23-12, 09:18 PM
ok thanks, im new to this. just tryna figure out why i havnt gotten any calls on my studs yet.

John.Westlock
03-26-12, 12:40 AM
When you do get a call let me know- if you wouldn't mind. I also ordered online a week or two ago but have yet to receive a reply. From what I gather Jake is trying to catch up after having some equipment glitches (took some time for parts to come in) and other issues (there was a death in the family). Another member who was waiting for some time just let us know that he received a tracking number for his order. Jake's wheels might be slow but sounds like they are moving. I suppose when we hear from him depends on how far down we are on his list.

CadillacLuke24
03-26-12, 11:12 AM
:sneaky: Jake'srecovery is like a Cadillac sedan from the late 60s....with all that mass it's hard to get going, but once he's rolling, he'll be hard to stop :D

97EldoCoupe
03-27-12, 01:27 PM
Thank you for that CadillacLuke.

I will be here to provide all that's necessary. Just please have a couple more days patience.

Kiwi-nadian
03-30-12, 12:29 AM
** Moved **

usmc99
04-03-12, 09:10 PM
HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE, BUT DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM JAKE. I' VE BEEN WAITING 5 MONTHS WITH NO WORDS FROM HIM, JUST A FREAKING ROBOT CHICK. THERE ARE OTHER VENDORS ON HERE, PLEASE SEE THEM FIRST BEFORE YOU WAIST $547......TRUST ME, ITS NOT A GOOD FEELING. sorry for the all caps post, but i know no other ways to stress my point.

Faded Crest
04-03-12, 10:27 PM
:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:

maeng9981
04-03-12, 11:02 PM
:yeah: :horse:

usmc99
04-04-12, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=Faded Crest;2922743]:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:[/QUOTE

would you prefer for lynbr to get ripped off and return here to complain about Jake like the rest of us? Is it wrong for me to warn him/her of this con artist? I could see how you might view this as beating a dead horse, but this guy have cost me a beloved car and $500. You could have just skipped mu posting. I will beat that horse until I get my part or Jake refunds my money. Or, I will gladly stop if you 'jake minions' stop protecting him and acknowledge him for the fraud that he is.

Submariner409
04-04-12, 10:09 AM
I would be very careful of fraud and "con artist" accusations in a public forum..............NO ONE in here is one of "Jake's minions". Some have had good service, some not so good. Sit tight and let the problem wash out. Continuing to re-post your same argument is specifically prohibited by CF rules.

Faded Crest
04-04-12, 11:25 AM
would you prefer for lynbr to get ripped off and return here to complain about Jake like the rest of us? Is it wrong for me to warn him/her of this con artist? I could see how you might view this as beating a dead horse, but this guy have cost me a beloved car and $500. You could have just skipped mu posting. I will beat that horse until I get my part or Jake refunds my money. Or, I will gladly stop if you 'jake minions' stop protecting him and acknowledge him for the fraud that he is.

You are adding absolutely no new information and helping nobody, and you should stick with one user name.

usmc99
04-04-12, 12:51 PM
I would be very careful of fraud and "con artist" accusations in a public forum..............NO ONE in here is one of "Jake's minions". Some have had good service, some not so good. Sit tight and let the problem wash out. Continuing to re-post your same argument is specifically prohibited by CF rules.

my apologies. just frustrated.

----------

You are adding absolutely no new information and helping nobody, and you should stick with one user name.

what other username do I have? please let me know.......... funny how when Jake receive these eight page "get well soon" "were pulling for you" threads with the exact same ramblings being posted over and over, no one seems to have a problem with it. The same courtesy should be extended when customers are bringing his shady practices to light......

RippyPartsDept
04-04-12, 01:24 PM
this is how you get people's attention without resorting to using ALL CAPS!!!!!

usmc99
04-04-12, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=RippyPartsDept;2923434]this is how you get people's attention without resorting to using ALL CAPS!!!!![/QUOTE

That would work better for a legally blind person. thanks tho......

RippyPartsDept
04-04-12, 01:50 PM
this is how you get people's attention without resorting to using ALL CAPS!!!!!

That would work better for a legally blind person. thanks tho......You noticed it though, right?

you can also use the bold and underline features to make sure that the correct emphasis gets put on your words

usmc99
04-04-12, 02:01 PM
You noticed it though, right?

you can also use the bold and underline features to make sure that the correct emphasis gets put on your words

You're right. I learned something........funny thing is Im a graphic designer and I should know these things. Damn AI of Washington DC..........

Submariner409
04-04-12, 05:07 PM

usmc99 is a separate entity from other members posting in this forum.

CadillacSevilleSTS
04-04-12, 05:46 PM
I'm not arguing that nor saying he is using multiple names, but just out of curiosity how do you know that? Do you have access to IPs?

Faded Crest
04-04-12, 06:22 PM

If so, he seems to have a twin brother.

Submariner409
04-04-12, 07:21 PM
Context, grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax.

Even Mark Twain would have had a difficult time being more different............

Faded Crest
04-04-12, 08:05 PM
Context, grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax.

Even Mark Twain would have had a difficult time being more different............

I noticed all of that of course, but figured he might be intentionally portraying a less refined alter-ego to create contrast. The focus, attitude and accusatory nature, volatility all seemed to be the same. As "Mr. T" once said in an interview, "It takes a smart guy to play dumb."

Ranger
04-04-12, 08:45 PM
I'm not arguing that nor saying he is using multiple names, but just out of curiosity how do you know that? Do you have access to IPs?
Yes.