: 2012 Cadillac Escalade with Hennessey Performance HPE575

JTHennessey
03-21-12, 03:18 PM
Great Job by Chris Finck and his team at HG Motorsports in La Jolla, CA on the installation and customization of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade. The vehicle features our Hennessey HPE575 Package which you will be able to clearly hear and see in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK-BQHcc7AA

The Hennessey HPE575 package includes:
TVS1900 Supercharger System
High Flow Cylinder Heads
Hennessey HPE575 Camshaft
Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
High Flow Catalytic Converters
160 Degree Thermostat
Engine Management Calibration
All Necessary Gaskets, Fluids and Hardware
Professional Installation
Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
Serial-Numbered Dash and Engine Plaques
Hennessey Exterior Badging
3 yr / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty

Here are a few photos of the completed vehicle. If you would like to learn more about our performance packages for the Cadillac Escalade, do not hesitate to email or call me anytime directly.

Speak to you soon,

James

K9Caddy
03-21-12, 05:02 PM
Stock brakes, cat-back and drivetrain? (i.e. trans) How much for the package? Looks and sounds good...

JTHennessey
03-21-12, 05:18 PM
Stock brakes, cat-back and drivetrain? (i.e. trans) How much for the package? Looks and sounds good...

Brakes have been upgraded to the biggest that Brembo offers on the Front and Rear with Cross Drilled Rotors however is not required nor included within the package. Cat-Back is a Corsa Exhaust that is also not required to make the power but has been added to this vehicle as well. The Transmission and Driveline are ok with this package. We upgrade the Transmission, Transfer Case and Driveshaft on our Twin Turbo Escalades that we will be posting videos of soon!

The price of this Hennessey HPE575 Package is $19,950 installed with a 3yr/36,000 mile warranty.

d_v_o_1
03-21-12, 05:35 PM
You really don't think you need a big break kit for 575 horse and atleast a set off 22's?!?! You certainly will if you plan on stopping, add another $10k

K9Caddy
03-21-12, 05:46 PM
Btw, I've never seen a Corsa system with a stock looking tailpipe? Did you guys add it later on? Just curious...

Also, I'm with 'd_v_o_1' on this one. Big breaks would need to be a must have, stopping that big heavy truck with 575hp safely. Does the warranty cover the WHOLE drivetrain, or just the blower? I'm curious on how the warranty would cover 6 transmissions I'd blow out of that thing in 3 years? Lol ;)

JTHennessey
03-21-12, 05:55 PM
Btw, I've never seen a Corsa system with a stock looking tailpipe? Did you guys add it later on? Just curious...

Also, I'm with 'd_v_o_1' on this one. Big breaks would need to be a must have, stopping that big heavy truck with 575hp safely. Does the warranty cover the WHOLE drivetrain, or just the blower? I'm curious on how the warranty would cover 6 transmissions I'd blow out of that thing in 3 years? Lol ;)

Just spoke to Chris at HG Motorsports and they did decide to leave the Corsa off the vehicle because their customer enjoyed the sound as it was with the factory exhaust. Sorry for the wrong information on that part.

In regards to the breaking of the transmission and our warranty, we do not cover the drivetrain at all unless you purchase one of our upgraded transmissions, transfer cases and/or driveshafts. We have tested those items to their failure point and have been able to successfully have them rebuilt to handle that amount of power. With the HPE575, it is not needed and if you find a way to break the OEM one, we know for certain there was some misuse and abuse done to do so. Our 3yr/36,000 mile warranty covers all of our installed parts, our labor and the engine itself. If anything happens during the warranty time frame, we have our customer's contact us first for the fix. When we ship out the vehicles, there is a warranty contract provided to the customer as well.

K9Caddy
03-21-12, 06:01 PM
Abuse? Damn right!!! I'd be in heaven dropping the gas pedal to hear the blower "whine"!! :) With all that fun, comes a big price tag as well, which needs a HD trans and diffs, since mine is AWD.

Thanks for the other info...

bstiffmanofsteel
03-21-12, 06:53 PM
Nice looking ride. Probably really fun to drive...