: 2007 cadillac escalade

Most_Wanted_BD
03-20-12, 07:32 PM
Hello I just purchased a 2007 escalade with 58000 I don't think it was serviced before I bought it what type of tuneup do I need and how much should I expect to pay at a Cadillac dealer anyone know please help.

JimmyH
03-21-12, 12:52 AM
moved from cust svc

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-21-12, 11:53 AM
Hi, Most_Wanted_BD!

I would recommend finding a Cadillac dealer first and explaining your situation to them, and they should be able to assist.

I also would be happy to help where I can! If you would like me to locate the dealerships near you, please send me an email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with your name and zip code and I can investigate.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Tec80
03-22-12, 07:38 PM
Should only need a new air filter and belts at that mileage. No tuneup needed until at least 80k miles.

Nice Ride
03-22-12, 09:18 PM
Just my 2 cents... Any vehicle I purchase used, I always have all the fluids serviced... Never know how the vehicle was driven prior to yourself or if correct top off fluids were used. Most people also forget to power flush Brake lines / Fluid... My local dealer knows the routine when I arrive with a new used vehicle.

Besides checking for recalls from the vin,
1. Power Flush Tranny
2. Power Flush Radiator
3. I usually siphon out the power steering my self and fill with fresh...
4. Replace wiper blades.
5. Power Flush Brakes
6. Replace Air Filter
7. Add fuel injector cleaner to a full tank of gas and let the whole tank run through.
8. Oil & Filter

Plus check all around.. Belts etc. I feel better knowing my family is driving around in a well maintained car, plus I can now keep track of all future service of fluids...