Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Looking to purchase a new V have a few questions

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  baabootoo 
#1 ·
Hello there I am currently looking to purchase a new CTS-V black diamond fully loaded I have a GM family discount code so GM Family First quoted it at around 65k give or take after all of the rebates.

First and foremost I am curious if there are any confirmations of the 2014 CTS-V Coupe definitely getting the CUE system. I spoke with someone from Cadillac at the Cleveland Auto Show recently and they said it would be in for 2014 but I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything else to confirm this or any contradictory information as this seems like a rather informative forum.

With that said I don't have alot of credit history and I'm wondering generally what kind of down payment I would be looking at to get financed. Would around 45k down secure a loan most likely or should I probably look into putting down more?

I have around 50k a year income and I'm currently 24 not to mention about 10k a year in federally filed gift money. This would be my first new car purchase so if someone could help me out before I go to a dealership to figure out what I'm looking at (especially since I just may wait for a 2014 with a CUE system) I would really appreciate it Thanks!

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum, HAZ3! While I cannot provide 2014 CTS-V information for you at this time, I am happy to assist if you have other questions while you hunt for a V. Please feel free to email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com, and I'm sure other forum members will be chiming in with their helpful finance opinions. As you noted, it is a rather informative forum.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.