: What do you think of this??

MEJIA
11-18-04, 01:33 PM
www.ststurbo.com

I read about this on a magazine yesterday, kind of old magazine ( 2months old), it said they already developed the kit for the 4.8 V8 and the 5.3 V8, and the kit for the 6.0L V8 was in the works...

Mejia

sicrx65
11-18-04, 10:46 PM
SICK.... that BOV in the video with the tahoe sounds crazy

suckit
11-19-04, 02:59 AM
DAmnnnnn!!! Turbo is now on my to do list. I've always wanted to smoke my friends who drive those damn rice rockets.

Spittin Game
11-19-04, 04:07 AM
DAmnnnnn!!! Turbo is now on my to do list. I've always wanted to smoke my friends who drive those damn rice rockets.

are you talking about sportbikes?

If so, you will need A LOT more than a turbo to even come close to the bike. Bikes are in the 10 sec 1/4 mile times stock! Wanna beat a bike, then buy a bike, other than that they will hand a lambo its ass on a platter (with a good rider that is)! ;)

slimm44
11-19-04, 04:29 AM
are you talking about sportbikes?

If so, you will need A LOT more than a turbo to even come close to the bike. Bikes are in the 10 sec 1/4 mile times stock! Wanna beat a bike, then buy a bike, other than that they will hand a lambo its ass on a platter (with a good rider that is)! ;)
rice rockets = riced out civics and accords, etc
crotch rockets = sport bikes

Spittin Game
11-19-04, 04:31 AM
rice rockets = riced out civics and accords, etc
crotch rockets = sport bikes

ok gotcha!

I just always hear Harley guys refer to sportbikes are rice rockets, thats why I thought thats what you meant. My bad! :cool:

kook
11-19-04, 12:23 PM
How much does it normally cost to have turbo installed?

T_Dogg8
11-19-04, 04:10 PM
How much does it normally cost to have turbo installed?
IMO. more than it's worth. i don't know why everyone wants an escalade that is super fast. they're fast enough stock and are powerful enough stock. instead of spending 10 grand to make your escalade fast, why not get a C4 corvette and put about a grand into it and have something a lot faster.

sicrx65
11-20-04, 11:56 PM
Tdogg that's true but it would be cool to have a sleeper escalade even tho they are fast out of the box.

ALLeyez187onME
11-21-04, 02:38 AM
guys im trying to get a sponsorship from these guys, but if it doesnt work out, maybe we can do a group buy and get it for a little cheaper, 4k sounds like a little too much considering i can get a supercharger for cheaper that adds more hp and torque, just want somethin different. If anyone is interested please reply.

ALLeyez187onME
11-21-04, 02:41 AM
Tdogg, people want their escalades fast because, it is a lot different to kill hondas and rice rockets with an suv than with a corvette, I'd rather kill it with an escalade, so the person driving it can go home and think to himself, damn i got killed by an suv, instead of giving him the luxury of going home knowing that he was racing one of the fastest stock domestic cars on the road, and lost.

MEJIA
11-23-04, 12:02 PM
guys im trying to get a sponsorship from these guys, but if it doesnt work out, maybe we can do a group buy and get it for a little cheaper, 4k sounds like a little too much considering i can get a supercharger for cheaper that adds more hp and torque, just want somethin different. If anyone is interested please reply.

Absolutely intrested. :D
:bouncy:

MEJIA
11-23-04, 12:03 PM
Tdogg, people want their escalades fast because, it is a lot different to kill hondas and rice rockets with an suv than with a corvette, I'd rather kill it with an escalade, so the person driving it can go home and think to himself, damn i got killed by an suv, instead of giving him the luxury of going home knowing that he was racing one of the fastest stock domestic cars on the road, and lost.

:yeah: