: Wheel chrome peeling

imachap
03-20-12, 07:52 AM
I was wondering if any of you could shed some light onto this issue. I have a 2007 ESV and only one of the wheels has chrome begining to peel. The wheel is in otherwise great shape and all the other wheels are in excellent shape. Would GM be willing to do anything or is there any warranty that would still cover this? My vehicle only has 33,000 miles on it and I did purchase the extended warranty. Can you advise me on what I could possibly do?

Thanks

hcvone
03-20-12, 12:25 PM
I was wondering if any of you could shed some light onto this issue. I have a 2007 ESV and only one of the wheels has chrome begining to peel. The wheel is in otherwise great shape and all the other wheels are in excellent shape. Would GM be willing to do anything or is there any warranty that would still cover this? My vehicle only has 33,000 miles on it and I did purchase the extended warranty. Can you advise me on what I could possibly do?

Thanks

22" or 18" wheels? The 22's have had issues, I had two peeling on my 2010, that I saw as the truck was coming off the car carrier. Go to your dealership, they should do something for you.

patmack
03-20-12, 01:14 PM
Please let us know how this turns out for you. Before I bought my truck I had 2 dealers tell me that they would not warranty the chrome on the wheels... Hopefully you have better luck!

imachap
03-20-12, 01:20 PM
18 inch wheels. I'll let you know what happens after I go to the dealer.