Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Just ordered - Thunder Gray, black satin, yellow brems, Recaro, suede, auto & sunroof

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Rich Browne 
#1 ·
Just ordered - Thunder Gray, black satin, yellow brems, Recaro, suede, auto & sunroof

Ordered it last Friday and can't wait!!
Can anyone tell me roughly how long my pain will last?
What surprised you most about your car after owning for a few days?

#2 ·
Re: Just ordered - Thunder Gray, black satin, yellow brems, Recaro, suede, auto & sun

What surprised you most about your car after owning for a few days?

Congrats, our cars are outfitted similarly--there's a lot to love in this car.

Biggest surprise after a few days? The atrocious fuel economy. I knew it would be bad, but not that bad. :canttalk: Worth it though, it's a blast and I enjoy every mile.

Drive her in good health.

#6 ·
Re: Just ordered - Thunder Gray, black satin, yellow brems, Recaro, suede, auto & sun

Thanks for the replies and for the pic. Not surprised about the fuel economy, but after all we didn't sign up
for a Prius right.
LOL indeed.

Driving normally around town I'm getting 13-14mpg...if I even remotely punch it, it dips into the single digits. I was expecting mid-teens and high-teens or 20 on the freeway. No such luck.

Again I don't care, as I love the car and the power, but I'm still surprised.

#13 ·

Well, I understand, but the offer is there if you need it. :)

Nice day for a drive today, isn't it? We were going to take the kids to Disneyland, but the 11 year rather go to school (not sure if it's our kid afterall), and the 7 year old has the sniffles.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

#16 ·

I have 1700 miles on my Thunder Gray, Satin black wheeled, M6 Coupe. The car gets serious attention and VERY positive comments. Every other "boy racer" car wants to race it. No need to say they don't have a chance. This car is butter and mad vicious when ya hit the loud pedal.

Get ready to fall in love with a car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.