: Kansas City Autocross March 31

dangrus
03-14-12, 07:29 PM
Anyone going to the SCCA Autocross on March 31 - April 1? I am not ready to jump in and run it but I am going to go check it out.

http://www.kcrscca.org/new/content/kcr-solo-test-tune-event-33112

perfect
03-15-12, 09:24 AM
That's awesome! I'll gather up the usual KC crew and maybe we can make a meet out of it.

DDS rollin a CTS
03-15-12, 01:01 PM
... I am not ready to jump in and run it but I am going to go check it out...

Nonsense! Does your car run? Is it safe? If yes, then you have everything you need to run, the club will supply the rest, get out there and do it!

dangrus
03-16-12, 08:23 AM
Sounds good Perfect! I need to go look at the rules and such to see how much tread you have to have. I am not to the wear indicators yet but getting close, I may just run just to scrub the rest and then buy new. I am not going to buy new ones and then run an autocross....

perfect
03-16-12, 08:43 AM
I'm on the bubble about doing it myself. I am planning on taking my V down to Hilton Head Island this summer for my wedding. I don't want to break anything on my car right before our trip - especially since I'm going broke paying for the wedding as it is!

fletchf
03-16-12, 12:41 PM
That's awesome! I'll gather up the usual KC crew and maybe we can make a meet out of it.

How many in the crew? I am in Olathe.

dangrus
03-16-12, 07:36 PM
I am not going to push it hard enough to break anything. But, I think I can fix anything I break.

I haven't met the other KC guys yet so i can't tell you for sure how many there are.

mberisha
03-17-12, 06:36 AM
Arrggh.....where was this stuff when I lived in KC?! Have a blast guys.....

perfect
03-17-12, 10:49 AM
How many in the crew? I am in Olathe.

Hey Fletch! There are about 10-15 poeple in the KC V crew. I have a contact list with most of them. PM me your phone number or e-mail and I'll get in touch with you when I try to have us meet up.

I'm in Overland Park - as are quite a few others.