Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Jaguar just mad fun of our car!

3K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  TTuned 
#1 ·

FF to 0:36

#6 ·
saw the commercial during top gear the other night.

#10 ·
I'll take a clicking/buzzing CTS-V over a Jag any day.

#15 ·
Being someone who just traded a supercharged Jaguar for a 2012 CTS-V coupe I can tell you this is a joke. I couldn't hear a click or buzz from the Jag because the repair shop, where it spent most of the time, was to far from my house to hear it. I have never had a car with so many check engine faults and electrical problems in my life. The dealer had the car for two months during the last check engine debacle trying to diagnose why the light was lit. After trial and error and six different remedies having me come back six different times telling me it was fixed they finally replaced the EGR which took care of the problem. Then, as a going away gift, the factory trained/certified Jaguar technician installed the windshield wipers backwards. I have never been so happy to get rid of car in my life and, so far, have never been happier with a new car than the V.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.