: Trunk Screw on Caps

jeff.v
03-14-12, 02:00 PM
I need some (I'd say about 5) of these little black caps that screw on to the bolts in the trunk area. All of them are stripped out and won't hold on my cargo net that came with the car. I don't actually know what these little things are called. I can post up a photo of mine.

Here is a google image photo of some similar.

http://www.diditmyway.net/SuperRuPics/08/Cargo-net.jpg

The only difference is mine are female, not male.

Thanks in advance!:)

RippyPartsDept
03-14-12, 04:53 PM
yeah, those are GM#25691080

there should be six in the trunk ... four on the floor and two facing front mounted to accept the upper outer convenience net hook loops

$15.20 list price each (!ouch!)
$10.83 is what i can sell them to you for each

you might want to check with your local dealer and see if maybe they'll give you a little price break

that would end up being a better deal than paying for shipping for me to send you a few of these

let me know what you want to do or if you have any questions

jeff.v
03-23-12, 10:02 AM
I've yet to contact my local dealer but, them being known for being outragous, I'll most likely get them from you guys. Also, completely off the cadillac topic, do you guys have Chevy parts as well?

RippyPartsDept
03-23-12, 11:35 AM
Yes, we are a Cadillac branded dealership but can get parts for any GM vehicle

jeff.v
03-23-12, 02:40 PM
I called my local dealer and even with shipping, sadly, its cheaper to order them through you guys.

Also can you get me a price on a door latch for a 2 door chevy cavalier, 2002. 2.2 Engine if it makes any difference

RippyPartsDept
03-23-12, 03:33 PM
i'll need to VIN just to make sure we get the right one ... and also which side?

but i think this is what you'r after, right? (#27)

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1800/cavalierdoorlock.jpg

jeff.v
03-28-12, 01:20 PM
Yep that'd be the part. I was going to order it for a friends cavalier but he already found one. I'll be giving ya'll a shout sometime later in April when I have a little more money to put on them.

Thanks again! :)

RippyPartsDept
03-28-12, 01:31 PM
sure no problem

you know where to find me

:)