: New Video

99escalademan
11-17-04, 06:13 PM
Hey all,

I work at this label and we just finished our latest video. This is our debut artist Yohany. Thought I would post it here since there is an 02 lade on giovanni 24's.

How do you post a video on here, without having people signup to view it ?

extonsprees
11-17-04, 06:18 PM
wouldnt let me gain access to see..

paidge7
11-17-04, 09:09 PM
where is it ?

Spittin Game
11-17-04, 09:13 PM
What label is it?

And just a question, but how do you get into the music industry? I just finished school and would love to get into it, but don't have a clue on how to even start.

99escalademan
11-17-04, 09:20 PM
What label is it?

And just a question, but how do you get into the music industry? I just finished school and would love to get into it, but don't have a clue on how to even start.

Covert Entertainment. The best way to get in is if you know somebody. The other is take an internship like i did. Since you came from a school they should have some nice job placement.

Heres the video , right click save - as
http://ezshare.de/files-en/75361/Yohany_-At_The_Bar__Hot_Video_.wmv.html

blingblingcv
11-17-04, 11:19 PM
What label is it?

Yeah thats what I am trying to do as well. Let us know about the label.

99escalademan
11-18-04, 08:17 PM
The label just started up last year. When i joined in june, they had there first artist cd done. I got involved heavily in the promotion of it. The video was shot recently in mpls, and just completed. If you want to know all about the label and our first artist yohany, please visit www.yohany.com. You can watch the video there, and listen to 4 songs from the album. :welcome:

blingblingcv
11-18-04, 11:30 PM
So you basically part of the street team? I think you need a better beat it is very techno. But its pretty cool.

99escalademan
11-19-04, 08:35 PM
Yea , we have a street team in place , Im not a part of it but do similar things. Im more dealing with online distribution, and getting people to her website. I also helped out with the video setting up shots and what not .