: ATS release date?

buttfish77
03-12-12, 04:50 PM
Ok, so I'm tired of waiting for "summer 2012". When exactly can I go and buy one of these? The XTS is supposed to be available earlier than the ATS, but they haven't said anything about that either. LS3 MN6, I'm looking your way, you insider you.

danscrim
03-12-12, 05:55 PM
I talked to a Cadillac rep the other day via online chat and she said that XTS is slated to be launched the first or second week of May. No release date set for the ATS. I haven't seen that information anywhere so I'm not sure where she got it from. I'm hoping the ATS will be soon to follow!

JimmyH
03-13-12, 08:24 PM
2013 cars should be out around August or so. Brand new models typically start hitting dealers a month or two before that.

TSS Taylor
04-01-12, 11:12 PM
I'm getting anxious. I also heard May for both XTS and ATS from my local Cadillac dealer. I'm hoping and optimistic they have the engine and AWD when it comes out. But that may be unlikely.

NHRATA01
04-03-12, 10:59 AM
I plan to go to the NYIS next Monday so will see if I can get any info there, though I'm sure it won't be from the eye-candy reading rehearsed lines about CUE.

HansK
04-03-12, 03:17 PM
I plan to go to the NYIS next Monday so will see if I can get any info there, though I'm sure it won't be from the eye-candy reading rehearsed lines about CUE.

In Denver, they had a mock up cab for hands on with CUE. I was surprised at how well the controls responded after hearing from others about their hands on experiences. Features like map zoom still seemed to need some work, but the ability to try the keyboard out and change the digital dash around were nice.

thebigjimsho
04-03-12, 04:08 PM
CUE is amsome...

NHRATA01
04-04-12, 11:24 AM
In Denver, they had a mock up cab for hands on with CUE. I was surprised at how well the controls responded after hearing from others about their hands on experiences. Features like map zoom still seemed to need some work, but the ability to try the keyboard out and change the digital dash around were nice.

Neat, hope they have it at the NY show, I'm quite excited about CUE. Everything I've read/watched so far makes the interface seem excellent.

TSS Taylor
04-19-12, 09:44 PM
Just got back from the dealership again. This particular sales guy told me they got word it may be pushed back to Sept/Oct, which if that's true would be a major bummer. That said it really doesn't seem like these are going to roll out in a couple weeks.

thebigjimsho
04-19-12, 10:50 PM
I don't think anything I've heard ever changed from a late summer/early fall release for the ATS...

gohawks63
05-09-12, 07:02 PM
I talked to a Cadillac rep the other day via online chat and she said that XTS is slated to be launched the first or second week of May. No release date set for the ATS. I haven't seen that information anywhere so I'm not sure where she got it from. I'm hoping the ATS will be soon to follow!

I saw an XTS on the road a couple of weeks ago and it did not have M (Manufacturer) or dealer plates. Have seen a couple more since then.

thebigjimsho
05-12-12, 04:05 PM
Again, not publicly owned...