: Attn: Ccclarke

alarmu12
03-11-12, 07:00 PM
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR CORSA EXHAUST FOR $1200 AND WAS THAT PLUS SHIPPING? WHICH GRADE DID YOU GET? DO YOU HAVE THE GM PART NO. FOR THAT REAR TORSION BAR.
THANKS, BOB alarmu@gmail.com

ccclarke
03-13-12, 09:55 PM
After installing it three years ago, I honestly can't remember Bob. I searched online for a few months and the average price for the system (14156) was around $1600 plus shipping. Mine was $1200 w/free shipping, so you have to religiously shop around until find a good deal. If I come across a similar price, I'll forward a link. There is no grade of Cordsa exhaust for the XLR; but you can get it with dual or quad tips. I liked the looks of the quads, which can cost a bit more. The XLR Corsa exhaust sounds half as good as the one I put on my CTS-V, (different engine) sounds twices as stock, and looks a lot better than the cheap, chrome oval tips Cadillac tacked on it. At WOT it screams. It 's a GM-approved accessory.

There are loads of posts on the other XLR web site for the rear stabilizer bar including pics and part numbers, so I would check there rather than me having to post it over again here. The whole package through gmpartsdirect was around $120 and I installed it in about an hour by myself. Makes a big difference in the handling. Don't know why Cadillac didn't include it on all XLRs instead of just the V models, it wasn't expensive.

CC