: Any shop reccomendations to install springs in SoCal?

Lester Diamond
03-11-12, 05:50 PM
I used to go to A&A Corvette a few years ago when I had a couple of Vettes. But they're about 50-60 miles away.

Anywhere in the LA area that can do a good job installing a set of Eibachs? I know they have a tendency to squeak if not installed correctly.

Thanks!

SoCalCTSV
03-11-12, 06:51 PM
I take my Chevelle to a guy in Thousand Oaks. CARS etc. Ernie is very good. I haven't taken my V in asked him what he can do on it but most likely just the cat back. Where in So Cal are you?

Lester Diamond
03-11-12, 07:41 PM
Cool, thanks for the heads up. That's not too far. I'm in Studio City.

SoCalCTSV
03-11-12, 07:44 PM
Cool, thanks for the heads up. That's not too far. I'm in Studio City.

I'll bring my car to him this weekend and see if he will work on it. No nonsense guy.

Lester Diamond
03-11-12, 09:18 PM
Good luck. Looking forward to hearing how it turned out.

calherc1
03-12-12, 02:53 PM
I used to go to A&A Corvette a few years ago when I had a couple of Vettes. But they're about 50-60 miles away.

Anywhere in the LA area that can do a good job installing a set of Eibachs? I know they have a tendency to squeak if not installed correctly.

Thanks!

I used A&A Corvette to install my D3 Comp Springs. I've used him for my Vette as well. I live in Agoura Hills Area though. A little closer than you. 50-60 miles is not bad. It took him about 2-3 hours and they don't squeek.

Lester Diamond
03-12-12, 10:37 PM
I might make a day of it and head out to A&A.

Do you mind posting how much they charged?

Dr. Design
03-15-12, 03:24 PM
Give us a call. We can install those springs for you.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac