: Bass just stopped workinggg......

gass1472
03-09-12, 09:36 AM
Hey guys I just got into my truck this morning and I noticed the Bass wasn't working at all!! It worked just fine last night and I have not done any work to the truck. It just stopped working. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it could be and what I should do?

kars79
03-09-12, 09:50 AM
Same thing has happened to me few times.
It will go away on its own,
You might have to wait few hours.

pmexpert
03-09-12, 09:51 AM
Hey guys I just got into my truck this morning and I noticed the Bass wasn't working at all!! It worked just fine last night and I have not done any work to the truck. It just stopped working. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it could be and what I should do?

Had the same almost a year ago. It was like a mystery that disappeared next day

dkozloski
03-09-12, 10:32 AM
Turn the damn thing down.

gass1472
03-09-12, 01:04 PM
yea I noticed its gone away now and lol gotta bump it mannnnn!! but I wasnt even bumping it this morning I just noticed the audio sounded very weird and I realized there was no bass. I wonder why this happens because I've also had the problem where the turn signals don't make any noise.

48Dodge
03-09-12, 01:50 PM
yea I noticed its gone away now and lol gotta bump it mannnnn!! but I wasnt even bumping it this morning I just noticed the audio sounded very weird and I realized there was no bass. I wonder why this happens because I've also had the problem where the turn signals don't make any noise.

Looks like symptoms of going deaf. First to go are the higher pitch sounds like turn signals, then bass sounds.

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-09-12, 03:36 PM
Sorry to hear you're experiencing this, gass1472! I would recommend taking your Escalade to a Cadillac dealership to get it properly diagnosed. Please keep us in the loop and let us know if conditions change or you find a resolution to the issue.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service