: 2008 seat problem loose leather

rmbcar31
03-08-12, 11:10 AM
My name is Randy; I have a 2008 cts with about 10,224 miles. I have had my drivers seat loose leather replaced 3 times. There is a case number with Cadillac Assistance. The third time is getting worse. The dealer said they will not replace it again. Any help that you can do to help would be great. Thanks in advance Randy

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-08-12, 01:58 PM
Very sorry to hear that, Randy! Have you considered taking the issue to a new dealer? If you already have a case number, I would recommend consulting with your assigned Customer Service agent to reach a resolution. Please keep us updated, though, and let us know if you still have lingering concerns after discussing the matter with your involved agent.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

rmbcar31
03-08-12, 03:28 PM
Katie; I forgot to say that GM or Cadillac said that they only replace it 3 times. Thats what they told the Dealer. This problem with the seat was from when the car was first bought in Sept. 2007. Is there any way you could help me? Sincerely Randy P.S. This is my last resort. Please Help. I Do not know the case number or the agent.

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-09-12, 08:50 AM
Randy, I would be more than happy to look into this matter for you. Please feel free to send me an email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with details like your VIN, name, and dealership, and I can investigate!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service