: Please help...I need a 2007 Escalade passenger parking lamp bulb.

MarthaGateley
03-06-12, 02:21 PM
Hi-
I'm very new to these types of forums etc. I have a 2007 White Diamonds Escalade and I've noticed my Parking Lamp light is on. Can I purchase only the bulb and have a mechanic replace it or do I have to purchase the entire headlight? Does anyone have one for sale?

Also-I need a passenger side "Outside Power Foldaway Mirror"

Times are tough so I need the best and lowest price. Also honesty!

Any help or advice will be much appreciated! :yup:

Bunty
03-06-12, 04:49 PM
Hi,

All you need is the 194 parking bulb and you can replace it yourself. It's very easy, just take out the top 2 screws for the headlight and pull it forward. You should have enough room to switch out the bulb.

I can't really help with the mirror, but I'm sure someone will respond with information on that soon.

greenapple
03-06-12, 05:02 PM
Check eBay for the mirror, that's where I bought one a few months back.

MarthaGateley
03-06-12, 05:16 PM
Hi,

All you need is the 194 parking bulb and you can replace it yourself. It's very easy, just take out the top 2 screws for the headlight and pull it forward. You should have enough room to switch out the bulb.

I can't really help with the mirror, but I'm sure someone will respond with information on that soon.

Thanks so much!!! I'm relieved :yup:

----------

Awesome, thanks! :yup:

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-06-12, 05:20 PM
Welcome, MarthaGateley,

You can always purchase the necessary parts through your dealership, and I would be happy to assist via private message or email if you ever have questions. I completely understand the need for reasonable prices, so you may find gmpartdirect.com helpful. (GM neither endorses nor maintains that site, however, and will not be responsible for any of its contents.)

You might want to consider having your dealer look over your Escalade to be sure there are no greater electrical issues happening that are causing the Parking Lamp light to be on.

Please keep us posted!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service