: STL area V owners : Gateway Motorsports Park Kickoff Open House March 10th

Houdini
03-06-12, 08:17 AM
Our local track is finally open again and they are having a kickoff/open house this Saturday March 10th. I plan to be there if the weather is nice. It starts at 10am and should be a nice showing of all cars/all car clubs/local scca. I know it is short notice but it might be a good time for us V owners to meet up.

Gateway Kick-off
Saturday, March 10th, from 10am to 4pm
GATEWAY MOTORSPORTS PARK
700 Raceway Blvd, Madison, IL 62201

Attached is a flyer I saw on the event. I'll send a PM message to all of the STL area V owners that I am aware of.

07cts-Tim
03-06-12, 10:13 AM
Im going to try and leave work after a half day and make it over.

cvettr/cts-v
03-06-12, 11:29 AM
I sent back to you a private message but unfortunately I'm out of town at lake of the ozarks for a meeting at 11:00am. let me know if you ever do this again or get another meet in the st louis area. Really wish I could go. hope you have a great turn out. Keith.

Houdini
03-06-12, 01:26 PM
Sorry you can't make it. I'm not anticipating a large turnout but even just a few of us would be nice to get together and bs for a while. I'm hoping the weather will stay clear. It's supposed to be dry and 50 degrees.

cvettr/cts-v
03-06-12, 01:43 PM
with the track re-opening there should be plenty of opportunites to go meet there. Glad to see it re-opening.

Houdini
03-10-12, 09:19 AM
I plan to be at gateway at 10. If any V owner wants to meet up there give me a call at (number removed after event).

-Mike