: Opinions needed please

ESCALADE132
03-04-12, 09:44 PM
As I said about a week ago I'm finally going to tint my windows darker. I was going to put 20% over all the rear factory windows which I hear should make it about 5% and not able to see in right? Would 5% over the rear factory tint be hard to sre out? Last question I have 20% on the front 2 windows I'm thinking of leaving them alone or maybe putting 35% over the 20% what would that bring it down to? Any help I would appreciate it. I think im going to get them done Wednesday

uflj50
03-05-12, 06:24 PM
20% over the factory smoked windows id going to be very dark, it will look good but I hope you have a good set of back lights. I did 35% over mine and that ended up matching the 20% if put on the front windows.

MrHolland
03-05-12, 07:06 PM
I did 20 on the back and 15 on the front. There is so much glass on the car and such a large windshield that at times you can see shadows in the back and easily see into the front. It is dark at night, but with mirrors and a back up camera its not too bad. (IMHO) Although my tint job is illegal, the contrast between the front and back windows make it look legal.