: Pics of calipers please

2012 CTS-V
03-04-12, 08:38 PM
Hey guys I just got a 2012 White Diamond CTS-V last week. I have the silver brake calipers but want to get them painted. I'm not sure what color I want to paint them. I would appreciate some pics.

rjoffe
03-05-12, 10:16 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-appearance-mods/253127-plasti-dipped-wheels-white-brembo-calipers.html

MSOsr
03-05-12, 12:32 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-appearance-mods/236963-cts-v-coupe-polished-wheels-yellow.html

Mike

keithsm2
03-05-12, 01:56 PM
I have the same thing.....was wondering what a deep metallic blue would look like..

2012 CTS-V
03-06-12, 05:36 AM
Thanks guys. I saw the pics of the white one with white calipers and it looks great but it probably gets too dirty. I really like the yellow so might just go with yellow. Lol keithsm2 I'm contemplating on doing mine deep metallic blue like the zr1 but I just don't think they will come out the same and it might look cheap. I'll post pics when I get mine done.

M5eater
03-06-12, 02:46 PM
Thanks guys. I saw the pics of the white one with white calipers and it looks great but it probably gets too dirty. I really like the yellow so might just go with yellow. Lol keithsm2 I'm contemplating on doing mine deep metallic blue like the zr1 but I just don't think they will come out the same and it might look cheap. I'll post pics when I get mine done.

it's not horrible unless you're going to daily drive it. With cheap ceramic pads I think it starts to 'dust' the calipers after 2-3 weekends of use. Stock brembos or some Hawk 30s, yes, they'll get dirty quick. Anything will.

Lol keithsm2 I'm contemplating on doing mine deep metallic blue like the zr1 but I just don't think they will come out the same and it might look cheap
I know I've seen someone try to do this. I can't remember how it turned out though.

2012 CTS-V
03-06-12, 02:52 PM
This is my daily driver... I asked the guy painting them for me to get yellow paint and then blue, don't wanna bust his chops by asking him for white now lol prob gonna do yellow

qictrk
03-06-12, 03:27 PM
If you get brave you can try this. Cecil.............