Cadillac Owners Forum banner

So, what did everyone think of the gift box?

5K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  DrVolkl 
#1 ·
Nice presentation but the contents were a let down.

I put everything back in the box and threw it in the closet.

#7 ·
At first, I thought "That was nice and unexpected". After I opened it, I thought "What lame crap is this?". As a customer appreciation exercise, I'd have to give it an A...

...for Abject Failure ;-)

I like the idea of treating customers as though they matter, but not bringing flowers she wasn't expecting home to your wife doesn't backfire the way bringing home about-to-expire roses from the checkout lane does.

#12 ·
Ya, the box...what a let down...with surburban they sent a first aid kit that was packaged in a nice black heavy cloth zippered bag with surburban sewn in gold letters...it,s now in the wife's escalade....didn't get anything for the escalade come to think of it.

I now know where to find the big dipper when I take the wife up in the hills in Malibu to watch the submarine races...

#14 ·
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a box on the porch from Cadillac when I got home from work one day. When I opened it up, I thought, "What idiot approved this and thought customers would actually like it?" I think it was an incredible waste of money on GM's part, not to mention the stupid loose pieces of paper covering each item. I put it all back together, closed the box, and stowed it in the closet. Give us some sh*t we can actually use for crying out loud! LAME! LAME! LAME!

Those that didn't get them, be happy you didn't. It was borderline insulting. I would've been happier receiving a check for the $6 they spent on the box and it's stupid contents. GM....I love you guys, but seriously????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.