: Water Drip

P-Funk
03-01-12, 11:45 PM
Came home from work today (about a 30 minute drive) and then after about an hour, backed out of the garage and noticed a large stream(?) of water in the garage. After returning (about 2 hours later but only 10 minutes driving), noticed a drip from under the car from the driver side cat area.

Just to note: Weather was about 80 degrees so the AC was on when I was driving; I have Pacesetter headers and Magnaflow Exhaust (exhaust was just installed Monday). Have also included a couple of pictures to maybe help get a better idea of what I'm talking about (first picture shows where drip is, second to show how much).

My first thought is AC condensation, but thought I'd check here if anyone thinks it could be something else.

JFensty
03-02-12, 07:42 AM
Was it clear water? The weep tube comes out near the bell housing on the passenger side and usually runs down the side of the trans.

thebigjimsho
03-02-12, 10:44 AM
I would guess exhaust leak...

P-Funk
03-02-12, 01:50 PM
It is just water (clear and odorless).

alradco
03-02-12, 02:20 PM
My DD Toyota does it too. The water is never ending.

cvettr/cts-v
03-02-12, 07:39 PM
Thanks for reminding us of summer temperatures. I hate midweswt winters even though this one has been unusually warm.

P-Funk
03-02-12, 08:41 PM
It seemed like we had a warm winter for our standards too (which is saying something).

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-02-12, 09:42 PM
Sorry to see the water drip, P-Funk! Please keep an eye on the situation and let us know if it keeps occurring. Your dealer would be able to run a diagnosis on your CTS-V to determine the leak's origin, and I see some great community suggestions here as well. Feel free to send me a private message anytime if you have any questions, and I'd be happy to investigate.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

CadzillaTN
03-02-12, 10:48 PM
Here we go again.

What happened to Breanne?

CancerJCC
03-03-12, 12:05 PM
Here we go again.

What happened to Breanne?

Lol Yeah pay Cadillac to tell you your freaking a/c tube is doing what its supposed to do....leak.

thebigjimsho
03-03-12, 04:40 PM
Be glad Cadillac is active on the community...

mberisha
03-03-12, 09:03 PM
Be glad Cadillac is active on the community...

^^^^^ yep...that.....

RADEoN
03-04-12, 11:36 AM
It's good PR for a company rebuilding its image...