: Factory 22"s

Kdizel
03-01-12, 11:33 PM
Im looking for the smoothest,most quite,longest lasting tire that I can possibly find for tha size 285/45/r22.......anybody????

hcvone
03-02-12, 07:41 AM
Im looking for the smoothest,most quite,longest lasting tire that I can possibly find for tha size 285/45/r22.......anybody????

Your asking for different things, first the longest lasting tire is the stock Bridgestone because of it's 600 treadwear rating, all the others tires are around a 420 treadwear rating which means they will give a softer ride over the stock tire but not last as long like Nitto 420, Kumho, Firestone Destination ST, Hankook, Falken and Yokohama

Kdizel
03-02-12, 11:21 AM
Which one you think is overall the best?

K9Caddy
03-02-12, 12:12 PM
You can not have all three of those qualities in just one tire. Take your pick? Do you want to have long-life and suffer a little bit in ride, or vise versa? If you want a softer ride and do not care about life, go with any of the recommendations from "hcvone". Their is no "BEST" tire.

hcvone
03-02-12, 01:20 PM
Which one you think is overall the best?

I have had the Pirelli's, Destination ST's, Nitto 420's and the stock Bridgestone, likes the Pirellis's the best, but the tread pattern is boring, the 420's and ST's have a nice looking tread pattern, but for stock size I have the Bridgestone's on my trucks when the 22's are on, they stay balanced and last a long time.