josney
02-29-12, 08:53 PM
sweet

I hate my AMG
02-29-12, 11:40 PM
Nice i like the v2 pedals

Nick4208
03-01-12, 07:07 AM
Are those black center caps? I was thinking about getting some black ones for mine. I was sure on how they would look. They look good.

V for victory
03-01-12, 08:41 PM
Are those black center caps? I was thinking about getting some black ones for mine. I was sure on how they would look. They look good.

06 and 07 V's come with black caps stock.

thebigjimsho
03-02-12, 11:04 AM
Air fresheners, FTL...

EdmundGTP
03-02-12, 03:27 PM
Air fresheners, FTL...

but it's BLACK ICE!!!!!!!!!! Chicks LOVE the black ice...

thebigjimsho
03-02-12, 06:43 PM
lulz.

On the serious tip, the worst thing to do is use those air fresheners. They get in the fabrics of the car and ferment there.

It's far better to leave your car alone. Odors will dissipate. Keeping it clean and vacuumed keeps it fresh. I live in my Town Cars and eat and sleep in them. My clients spill coffee and food all the time. But even after 200,000 miles, they still look and smell new...

atdeneve
03-02-12, 07:27 PM
Yes, yes, yes. Air fresheners always seem like more of a mask of the problem. Just properly clean / vacuum the interior and treat / condition the leather - will indefinitely smell like a new car.

bigSuzook
03-03-12, 02:35 AM
hey V,

How did the V2 pedals attach? Are they just covers?? Do they slip over the V1 pedals without any modification?? They look pretty slick...

mberisha
03-03-12, 11:49 AM
Yes, yes, yes. Air fresheners always seem like more of a mask of the problem. Just properly clean / vacuum the interior and treat / condition the leather - will indefinitely smell like a new car.

This stuff right "hur"!

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/images/z-10.jpg

69mets
03-03-12, 02:12 PM
hey V,

How did the V2 pedals attach? Are they just covers?? Do they slip over the V1 pedals without any modification?? They look pretty slick...

The pedals are a GM accessory item. Part number 19171865. I did the mod to my V2 as it came with the standard rubber pedals, but before doing the mod I tried to remove the rubber pedals from my V1. The pedals look the same between the V1 and V2. The rubber covers come off the clutch and the brake pedals. The entire accelerator assembly gets replaced. Getting the new metal pedal covers on took some effort but it was a generally easy mod.

V for victory
03-03-12, 02:35 PM
The pedals are a GM accessory item. Part number 19171865. I did the mod to my V2 as it came with the standard rubber pedals, but before doing the mod I tried to remove the rubber pedals from my V1. The pedals look the same between the V1 and V2. The rubber covers come off the clutch and the brake pedals. The entire accelerator assembly gets replaced. Getting the new metal pedal covers on took some effort but it was a generally easy mod.

Got them shipped to my house from Luke at Lindsay Cadillac for $110.00 bucks, great deal !

----------

hey V,

Just as 69Mets said, the brake and clutch rubber pads pull right off and if you use a blow dryer to heat up the v2 pads they slip right on with ease. The gas pedal is a full replacement: one connected and three nuts (10mm) very easy change over too me all of 20 minutes.

thebigjimsho
03-03-12, 04:49 PM

You are a wise man...

alradco
03-06-12, 08:48 PM
Car looks great. Very tastefully done.

Peter