: Positive Experience at Caddy Dealer in Toronto

arierra
02-29-12, 04:03 PM
Went to City Pontiac Buick Cadillac in Toronto. Dealt with service advisor named Sean.
He told me what was needed and what could wait. Nothing pushed on me. So refreshing
to finally feel they were not trying to take advantage of me.
His direct line is 416-288-5544. Tell him Greg from Cadillac Forums sent you!

Cheers

MrHolland
02-29-12, 06:00 PM
I wish we had more threads like this!! There should be a sticky for positive experiences at the dealer.

Nixin
02-29-12, 07:03 PM
Hi Greg. Thanks for the info!!! Cheers

hcvone
02-29-12, 07:09 PM
Went to City Pontiac Buick Cadillac in Toronto. Dealt with service advisor named Sean.
He told me what was needed and what could wait. Nothing pushed on me. So refreshing

Cheers

One of the main reasons I drive Cadillac's is because the service I get, better than my Benz, Jag and BMW service combined, I don't even need an appointment, I drive in and they fix any issues, really first class service, now I have owned and still own plenty of Caddy's. :)

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-01-12, 05:50 PM

Cheers
Wonderful! Glad you had such a positive experience, Arierra.

Thank you for letting us know,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

lousy_investor
03-02-12, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the recommendation!

I have been going to Royfoss in Thornhill and have been happy with my service advisor there. Have you been to Royfoss and if so how would you compare? I have a whole bunch of stuff I need done and either dealership is just about as far from my home :)

thanks again!

lousy_investor
03-02-12, 01:41 PM
Just got off the phone with Sean... can't find a nicer guy than that! I am going to next week and I will definitely report back to let you guys know if he delivers on all his promises!!!!

arierra
03-02-12, 04:38 PM
Hey Lousy Investor,
One of my buddies bought his ESV there. List was 99k plus, got it for 86k plus tax. You'd think they would treat him pretty good, but he absolutely hates them. Tried to tell him that clunking noise in his tranny was normal. Getting stuff fixed under warranty was always a battle. He has even had to go to Karen Foss to get resolution on a warranty item. Just depends on whether the service advisor is good.

lousy_investor
03-10-12, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the referral Greg! Took my 08 Escalade there with lot of little things plus a big thing, and Sean took really good care of me and the vehicle. Highly recommended and I will not hesitate to go back again!

ninja44
10-16-13, 10:29 PM
I've been in to see Sean, he's the real deal. Super nice guy and takes care of the car like it's his own, knows cars too which is a big plus! Thanks for the head's up!