: Final Tire Question for Coupe, But Specific

sapugh
02-28-12, 08:02 PM
I have read quite a few of the posts on the site. In particular I was intrigued by the idea of getting the wheels widened and sticking with the stock 19s. I like having some sidewall. I had some real low profile tires on a previous vehicle and had rubs galore, metal plates in the road felt like I hit a wall and had a flat once and took me awhile to notice.

Problem is that I have a coupe and it looks like this has only been done on the Sedans. The putting the backs on the front, Widening the fronts and moving them to the rear, spacers the whole nine yards seems to only be documented for Sedans. Has anyone done this on the coupe? Will the 19x10s from the Back fit the Front? Can you go to 19x11 in the back?

If I missed the string that answered these I apologize.

LV_V
03-01-12, 02:29 AM
Havent seen it documented yet, but the coupe has a little more room than the sedan. 11's should fit with no problem on the coupe. 10.75 is widest I would go on the sedan fwiw... Good luck and post pics!

M5eater
03-01-12, 02:18 PM
Havent seen it documented yet, but the coupe has a little more room than the sedan. 11's should fit with no problem on the coupe. 10.75 is widest I would go on the sedan fwiw... Good luck and post pics!

stock tire widths;
9" Front on all V's
9.5" on rear sedan/vagons
10" rear on coupe's