: On the fence of selling the V or not??!!?? Cant decide!

BadBlkV
02-28-12, 12:40 AM
:bomb:
So today I got the old LS6 pulled out and am getting ready to drop the new one in tomorrow, already I have got multiple offers on the car and its not even on the road yet! I got it sooo cheap I am on the fence of selling it for a quick buck but I am also on the issue that I will NEVER find another V like mine for as cheap as mine.:confused:
I just blacked out the car, replaced the caddi crest with the "Jake" skull logo front and rear, and all the Vs were done in Carbon fiber then put some Asanti rims on and I guess people like it, but I have this battle in my mind if I should let it go or hold on to it!! I love the car alot and have already put my time into it but at the end of the day profit is always a good thing. I was thinking about pricing it around 14500 maybe a little lower, I think thats cheap considering the entire inside was re done in black and all the extras I already put into it.
I am also talking to a guy from Florida who wants to trade me a RHD Supra for the car minus the rims..... So I figured id turn to you guys and get some advice on where I should go with this project, if you think it would be worth the profit or a waste of time.
I can keep the car and enjoy my V for a steal of a price, or I can sell it and profit a few grand, but if I sell it what if I end up buying a car at retail value, then the money I made on my deal just gets tossed into an overpriced car.... Blah thats my rant for the night....

Ny's Caddy
02-28-12, 12:55 AM
Get it on the road first!! Then think if u would sell it.. I would honestly sit on it :) Ya $ is great but not if your just gonna turn around to buy another toy... Are you thinking that jack ass that sold it to you might have a brother???lmao

BadBlkV
02-28-12, 01:07 AM
Get it on the road first!! Then think if u would sell it.. I would honestly sit on it :) Ya $ is great but not if your just gonna turn around to buy another toy... Are you thinking that jack ass that sold it to you might have a brother???lmao
Yeah I am going to drive it before I take the leap, I am going over situations in my head and none end up with me on top. Like you said that guy was a jackass and I wont find another deal, hence me spending more on another car... equaling no profit and a regret, I will feel better once my money feels "well spent" and I get her on the road. My 350Z is selling this week so I am going to get some goodies for the car to make me smile lol

Tackelbarry
02-28-12, 09:36 PM
Money comes and money goes. I agree with the post above. Get it on the road and drive it for a while. If you have that little in it you should always be able to turn a profit if that is your goal.

Andringa
02-29-12, 11:57 AM
KBB retail on my car is the same as when I bought it 2+ years ago. It is possible that you could get it on the road and drive it for a while with out having to lower the sale price when you finally decide to get rid of it.