: 08 seats help

walle
02-25-12, 12:29 PM
My 08 seat is junk squeaky city after 7 times at dealer(s).

help
walle

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-27-12, 01:46 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about that, Walle. Have you been able to search for similar threads in this community yet?

I would be happy to look into this matter further for you; if you do not have access to private messages on this forum, then I can email you if you are comfortable with posting your email address.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

JimmyH
02-27-12, 05:34 PM
If you are not comfortable posting your info, feel free to email it to me, and I will forward it to cust svc.

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/email.gif

bigtone1013
02-27-12, 07:40 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about that, Walle. Have you been able to search for similar threads in this community yet?

I would be happy to look into this matter further for you; if you do not have access to private messages on this forum, then I can email you if you are comfortable with posting your email address.

Best,

Katie

Wow Katie I sent you a pm last week, you said you would get back to me by Friday at the latest. What happened?

Cadillac Cust Svc
02-28-12, 12:36 PM
Apologies for the delay, bigtone! I have been attempting to get in touch with Cadillac of Naperville and just sent you a private message response.
Katie

luctruong
03-08-12, 06:52 PM
I have the same problem with sqeeky seats on my 2008 cadillac cts4. the dealership said there nothing they can do about. does ig there is a recall on the seats

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-09-12, 10:05 AM
I have the same problem with sqeeky seats on my 2008 cadillac cts4. the dealership said there nothing they can do about. does ig there is a recall on the seats
Sorry to hear that, Luctruong! If you would like me to look into this further for you, please feel free to email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with your name/VIN/dealership.

Best,

Katie