: Jake, I REALLY, REALLY want to give you some money!

eyewonder
02-22-12, 08:48 PM
Jake,

It's getting close to time when I will need a Sure Grip kit from you, and some other parts. Please call (numbers left on you answering machine), email (order left on the web site) or PM me here.

Cheers,
Steve Erickson

dwillv
03-02-12, 11:38 PM
Dont give ur money iveto him u will never get it back. And dont think he even nows how to run a cnc lathe. Because as long as i've been waiting a good machinist could have run 200 a day. I've been waiting 90 days . Thats 18200 studs.and i still have nothing to fix my car the tires r starting to rot.

vincentm
03-03-12, 12:12 AM
Damn, 90 days?

postman2000
03-03-12, 10:46 AM
I think its very unfair to say that Jake does not know how to run a lathe. Yes he is back logged and should be a little better with getting back to people. I brought my Caddy personally to him to fix and can tell you that this man is brilliant. He has problems just like every one of us, and I know that's not an excuse but hey lets face it we know he's got the best fix for these Northstar's. If you guys did not think so you would not have waited as long as you have for his studs. Hang in there he will come around.

RippyPartsDept
03-03-12, 11:24 AM
has anyone read his update from last week on his site?

he said he's hoping to be shipping again next week

dwillv - i think vincent can help you get in touch with jake to see if your order will be shipping soon (or what happened to it)