: Selling my d3 black diamond coupe...

MAD V Coupe
02-21-12, 04:16 PM
I AM SELLING MY BRAND NEW 2011 CTS-V COUPE THAT I BOUGHT MAY 1ST 2011 AND IT ONLY HAS 1,300 ORIGINAL MILES ON THE CAR... AT 400 MILES I SENT THE CAR DOWN TO LONG BEACH TO GET THE CAR HOPPED UP BY D3 CADILLAC, THE MODS ARE TO MANY TO LIST AS WELL AS NEW TIRES AND RIMS TO ACCOMMODATE THE POWER.... I HAVE NO TIME FOR THE CAR AND THERE FOR I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD SELL IT INSTEAD OF LETTING ITCOLLECT DUST IN THE GARAGE. THIS CAR IS IMMACULATE AND I AM VERY METICULOUS ABOUT MY VEHICLES... IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST OR QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 408-807-5531.....HERE IS A LINK TO THECOMPANY THAT DID MY CAR.....http://www.d3cadillac.com/feature-vehicles/inkestry-v-coupe-by-d3..........

brlong23
02-22-12, 07:56 AM
...THE MODS ARE TO MANY TO LIST AS WELL AS NEW TIRES AND RIMS TO ACCOMMODATE THE POWER....

If you're trying to sell it, you might want to take the time and list the mods as well as what tires and rims are on it. It usually helps to know what I'm buying before I make an offer and I'm sure most are the same way.

Lord Cadillac
02-22-12, 11:33 AM
Moved to classifieds. Also, removed email address. Please avoid posting email addresses in public forums as they get listed in search engines and, in most cases, can never be removed from them - even after deleted here.

Thank you