: For Sale Selling my CTS

spokane
02-21-12, 02:05 AM
First off im sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Im not sure if you guys have a specific spot for cars for sale. if there is maybe a Mod can move it? sorry again.

Im in washington state.
Amazing deal if anyone knows anyone in the market

The reason im selling is the manual transmission needs a new 1st gear or something.
It whines and i know sooner or later its going to do more than whine in first gear.
I just cannot afford this car like i thought i could. I spent my entire bank savings on this car 10300.00 is what i paid. I have documents to show when and where i bought this and for that price..
Im asking somewhere around 8500.
i love the car. But i have a 2011 Optima that I still am making payments on and cant afford to eventually fix the transmission.

my number is 509 720 0423

odthetruth
02-21-12, 02:13 AM
Put it in the classifieds. I'll close this but leave the info up and pics so people can still see it.

spokane
02-21-12, 02:24 AM
repost of the thread in the CTS forum. Sorry i missed the classified section.
here it is again :)

Im in washington state.
Amazing deal if anyone knows anyone in the market

The reason im selling is the manual transmission needs a new 1st gear or something.
It whines and i know sooner or later its going to do more than whine in first gear.
I just cannot afford this car like i thought i could. I spent my entire bank savings on this car 10300.00 is what i paid. I have documents to show when and where i bought this and for that price..
Im asking somewhere around 8500.
i love the car. But i have a 2011 Optima that I still am making payments on and cant afford to eventually fix the transmission.

my number is 509 720 0423

Jesda
02-21-12, 02:37 AM
I lived in Spokane for eight years. The car looks sharp. Best of luck on the sale!

spokane
02-21-12, 02:59 AM
thanks!
spokane is a good city. but lately there has been alot of crime.. lol.. like...... ALOT of crime.. heh.

Rolex
02-21-12, 09:18 AM
:merged:

X Rolls-Royce
02-21-12, 08:01 PM
Spoke, you have my sympathies. I want a coppertone CTS, but not with a manual. There are only 2 or 3 coppertones for sale nationwide on cars.com at any one time. Here's a link to a guy that was hot on buying one
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-first-generation-forum-2003/251073-coppertone-cts.html

spokane
02-21-12, 10:44 PM
Wow thanks for that!
I did not realize my car was so rare. ha. I know when i went to search to buy a manual it was next to impossible to find one within 600 miles.. I had to fly to seattle to get this one.
Hope someone is willing to get it knowing the tranny needs a little work. It drives fine. I just cant afford to eventually fix the transmission. But if its a rare color and rare tranny then it shouldnt be too hard to eventually find a buyer..
Thanks again rolls!

X Rolls-Royce
03-25-12, 02:30 AM
Brandon, get that infection treated by a doctor and quit fooling around. It was nice knowing you and an untreated infection can kill you. Don't delay.