: 1991 Brougham driver side rear quarter panel molding

02-14-12, 12:24 AM
Ive searched far and wide,if anyone has this molding please let me know.

03-03-13, 09:23 AM
I should still have a pair of the plastic piece that goes behind the rear wheel if that is what you are looking for. They are for a Fleetwood with fender skirts which are not the same as ones for cars w/o skirts. I'll check tomorrow when I go to the shop and get a pic or two. There are several colors. These are the darker gray. I think I also have one for a Deville. But I don't know what side it is for or what color. email me otis.beeps@yahoo.com