Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Seat wearing irregular not warrenty?

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Tedk 
#1 ·
I have 2008 DTS still under the four year factory warranty, and have developed an irregular wear spot on the drivers seat back. The black leather is turning white, the aproximate size is 2 inches by 8 inches. The dealer stated it was not covered. Called GM they called the dealer, then called me to say it was not covered either since it was normal wear. Tried to send pictures to GM but they said they would only talk to the dealer. I cant believe GM will not cover this problem.

#5 ·
I was really disappointed the way GM handled the issue, they didn't have the dealer take another look at the seat or have them or myself email pictures so they could make an informed decision. The dealer probably did not even remember my car when GM called. Zero effort put in on this. I really enjoy the Cadillac products but the brand is only as strong as the warranty and customer service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.