: 2011 V + IPhone 4S + Pandora??

LFTW8S
01-29-12, 12:32 PM
Hi,

Did the search on this and can't get a good read on if I can get this to work. If so, how can one make it happen?

Thanks!

FLTRI
01-29-12, 03:07 PM
Yes, it works perfectly. You see the artist, song, track and album on the screen. You can skip tracks and pause from the dash buttons, and it charges the phone as you go. I let my XM subscription expire, and use Pandora as my primary audio source...

Start Pandora and plug the phone in. Select Aux from the Audio menu, and enjoy the music. It's that easy.

EVIL_C5
01-29-12, 03:07 PM
I do it with my 4. Plug in with factory cable, make sure pandora is running on the phone and switch to aux on the screen. Should display the pandora songs and allow you to move the track ahead with the steering wheel.

JGS93GT
09-20-12, 12:49 AM
Question...I just purchased a used 2011 V Sedan.... was the iphone cable supposed to come with the car or is it an accessory you have to buy?
Thanks!

Lunatik11586
09-20-12, 03:10 AM
Do you just plug a iPhone cord into the usb? or do u have to get a kit for it?

FLTRI
09-20-12, 04:32 AM
Question...I just purchased a used 2011 V Sedan.... was the iphone cable supposed to come with the car or is it an accessory you have to buy?
Thanks!

Yes, it came with the car when new. One end plugs into the dock connector on the phone, and then Y's off to a USB and 1/8" jack the plugs in to the center console of the car. You can get an extension cord on eBay, as the factory one is pretty short. If you didn't get one when you bought the car, ask for one as they are kinda pricy to buy outright. My salesman had several in his desk drawer. He said he's sold several V's and the buyers had no interest in it, so he saves them for those that do...

McGuffy
09-20-12, 03:26 PM
Mine was in the trunk storage under the mat - not sure why, but check there...