: New Member is Florida

man2004
01-28-12, 03:58 AM
Hello! I am new to the forum. I am also a member of LS1tech, G8board, and Grrrr8. I joined the other forums after buying my vehicles (1998 Trans Am and 2008 G8GT). I realize now that it would have been very helpful to join the forums before the vehicle purchases. So, now that I am in the market for a CTS-V and I have decided to join the forum during the process of deciding on the right vehicle. My dream car is a black on black CTS-V coupe. I am favoring a pre-owned 2011 model. So, the search is on!!!

SecretWeapon
01-28-12, 08:01 AM
Welcome and good luck with your search. These are great cars that turn heads and spin wheels. PM me if you have any questions.

Houdini
01-29-12, 12:03 AM
You'll find 'the one' before you know it. Welcome to the forum and great idea joining before purchase. I lurked around here for years before I finally created an account in 07. By the time I finally got my V1, I knew everything there was to know about the car, all thanks to the great people on this site.

You'll love the V2. I'm enjoying every sweet minute of ownership.

thebigjimsho
01-29-12, 07:55 PM
Welcome! And you'll enjoy the V2!

man2004
02-02-12, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the welcome!!! I am here to learn before taking the plunge. I plan to take my time since nice pre-owned CTS-V coupes are not easy to find in Florida. I might need to expand my search a bit.

thebigjimsho
02-02-12, 05:47 PM
I would think places like FL(musclesbmf) and CT(hulksdaddy) would have a plethora of used coupes with like 250 miles on 'em...

Ste_V_e
02-03-12, 01:41 AM
Picked up my 11 coupe black on black about a month ago and seriously can't stop driving it. I came from a c63 amg and this car is just so much better balanced in handling and power. There's really no reason to wait unless your looking at other cars and want to compare.

I95V
02-03-12, 05:21 PM
I just picked up a 2012 Escalade ESV for my wife from the dealer I bought my V from. They had two 2011 Black Coupes. One is a new left over and the other was traded in with 7,000 miles. The dealer is Ritchey Cadillac in Daytona Beach. My salesman is Reno and he is a great guy

Lord Cadillac
02-03-12, 05:40 PM
Hello! I am new to the forum. I am also a member of LS1tech, G8board, and Grrrr8. I joined another forums after buying my vehicles (1998 Trans Am and 2008 G8GT). I realize now that it would have been very helpful to join the forums before the vehicle purchases. So, now that I am in the market for a CTS-V and I have decided to join the forum during the process of deciding on the right vehicle. My dream car is a black on black CTS-V coupe. I am favoring a pre-owned 2011 model. So, the search is on!!!

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up! :)