: DUB Magazine March Issue (Sneak Peak)

Dr. Design
01-19-12, 03:21 PM
D3's CTS-V Le Monstre snags the cover of the latest DUB Magazine!! Look for it on magazine stands soon.

http://www.d3cadillac.com/graphics/releases/Dub_76_Cover%20March%202012%20-%20Resized.jpg

For more information on D3 and our products, please visit www.d3cadillac.com or call 562-595-8518.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

tony tone
01-19-12, 07:15 PM
well deserved!

Rule12b
01-19-12, 08:31 PM
Congratulations guys. I have to admit, I'm not usually a big tuner-looking (vented hoods, wings, etc.) car-guy, but having seen that car at your shop, I have to say it's outright magnificent. I wouldn't blink at duplicating it for the cost versus something off-the-shelf if I had the dough. It's a well-deserved cover indeed and I just love the car.

Rockey
01-19-12, 08:33 PM
I like the way those coupes look more and more every time I see them. Everything just seems to flow real well together!

Rule12b
01-19-12, 08:42 PM
I like the way those coupes look more and more every time I see them. Everything just seems to flow real well together! Caddy should take notes from D3. The way they widened it makes the car look as it truly should. If the regular coupe ran with current sheetmetal, and the V coupe ran with something closer to Le Monstre, I'd sell my sedan tomorrow and make the switch. I like the coupe as is, but not enough to sacrifice the doors. This thing however? To quote an un-named source: "Even sitting still, that car telegraphs bad intentions. . ."

SecretWeapon
01-20-12, 08:00 AM
Love the yellow accent stripes on hood, etc. Nicely played!

thebigjimsho
01-22-12, 07:36 PM
Caddy should take notes from D3. The way they widened it makes the car look as it truly should. If the regular coupe ran with current sheetmetal, and the V coupe ran with something closer to Le Monstre, I'd sell my sedan tomorrow and make the switch. I like the coupe as is, but not enough to sacrifice the doors. This thing however? To quote an un-named source: "Even sitting still, that car telegraphs bad intentions. . ."

They did just fine when they widened it already for the coupe...

LV_V
01-22-12, 08:22 PM
When is this widebody kit info going to be available?

Ste_V_e
01-23-12, 12:50 AM
This car looks awesome, but I bet it's presence on the streets is even better.