: MilEage on NEW vehcile upon delivery

gmancbp
01-19-12, 08:04 AM
When my 2011 CTS 4 was delivered and I took possession of the vehicle it had 725 miles on it. The documents prepared by the dealership indicated my warranty was good to 50325 miles. In this case the dealer had to go further north to get the vehicle I wanted and instead of using the mileage from the Cadillac Dealer the vehicle was purchased from they used the mileage on the vehicle to a closer dealership they planned to get the car from but the deal fell thru. I brought this to the attetnion of the dealership and was informed they would make the correction on my warranty; that never happended and I purchsed the vehicle on Aug 30th. If the dealership drove this vehicle 725 miles then I believe I should still get a 50000 warranty. This was a new vehicle; why should I take the hit from the dealership on this?

2011 CTS 4 -VIN#1G6DS5ED4B0155872

Cadillac Cust Svc
01-19-12, 10:16 AM
Gmancbp,
If you would like to send me your VIN number along with your contact information (Name, phone number, email address, address) and the name of the dealership, I will look into this for you.
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-23-12, 09:36 PM
gman, send it to them in a private message. You don't want private information such as a phone number or address left open on the world wide web.

Rolex
01-23-12, 10:58 PM
gman: I deleted the post with all your personal information in it. PM me with any questions. :)

JimmyH
01-24-12, 11:54 AM
Gmancbp can't send private messages.

Gmancbp, I sent the info you posted to Cadillac cust svc for you.

gmancbp
01-24-12, 04:09 PM
thank you

----------

thank you for your help and the heads up :)