: New V Brochure

elphil
01-12-12, 01:23 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-general-discussion/www.cadillac.com/.../Cadillac_2012_CTS-V_Catalog.pdf

Sorry, it doesn't come up.

Houdini
01-12-12, 02:03 PM
http://www.cadillac.com/content/dam/Cadillac/Global/master/nscwebsite/en/home/Help_Center/Download_Brochure/01_images/Cadillac_2012_CTS-V_Catalog.pdf

elphil
01-12-12, 02:20 PM
Houdini, you brought it up like magic. Thanks

Torxila
01-12-12, 04:05 PM
All 2012 have rain sensing wipers (2011;s don;t)....hmmm, the old rock in my windsheild trick plus a bottle of Single Malt & I could be hooked up. I'm going to have to look into this. Anybody else miss R.S. wipers?

George

tedcmiller
01-14-12, 12:34 AM
I would miss them greatly if my 2009 CTS-V didn't have them (Cadillac stopped putting them on CTS-Vs for a couple of years - not sure which). I am very glad they are back. I hope they don't disappear again.

garfin
01-14-12, 10:01 AM
All 2012 have rain sensing wipers (2011;s don;t)....hmmm, the old rock in my windsheild trick plus a bottle of Single Malt & I could be hooked up. I'm going to have to look into this. Anybody else miss R.S. wipers?

George

Oh yeah! My wife's '99 STS has the rainsense wipers which I really miss, along with the tilt-down mirror when in reverse, heated rear seats and the ability to lock all the doors by hitting the lock button on either of the rear doors!

Best regards,

Elie

M5eater
01-14-12, 11:06 AM

George

me.. I did a whole thread investigating a swap. You need the RS unit, the windshield and that's as far as I got. The stalk on the colum is the same(at least visually), it's functions simply change depending on whether you have the feature or not. Assuming that the wiring is there I'm sure you'd need a tech-II to enable it in the in the CCM. The biggest problem is whether GM cut costs and nixed the wiring or if they just didn't bother for the sake of 1 MY and kept it there. my guess is it's not there. Otherwise you would have to shove it under the head-liner, and I'm not seeing the space to do that up there.

basicly though someone needs to just start looking around in that area-- if there's an extra connector and it looks like th one in the diagram we're good to go!

Cadillac Cust Svc
01-16-12, 03:42 PM
Rain sense wipers are amazing! They are such a great feature. I will see what I can do to help keep them on the scene.
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service