: Almost done

Adam
11-09-04, 10:25 PM
well the Fleetwood is almost done. i saw it today and it looks nice. it turned out kinda purple though. i could see blue on the floor but it is more purple looking. i thought he was usind house of color but infact it is PPG. they are gonna buff it either this weekend or next and a month from now they are gonna put the last layer of clear coat on it. it has clear coat in it but they are gonna spray another layer. it is dull looking right now, that is because it hasnt been buffed. i am supposed to get it back tommorrow, but it will be unfinished.

FASSTWOOD
11-09-04, 10:30 PM
Post some pics!!!

Adam
11-09-04, 11:31 PM
ill try but do you remember last time? everyone thought my car was JefferyGs car. i cant post pics at work and i dont have internet access at home. that really sucks. i dont think my home computer had the capacity to do that. sarcasm there. my computer really sucks. that is why we got rid of the net. ill try though. if not ill have someone post them for me.

Ralph
11-10-04, 03:14 AM
You mean that wasn't Jeffry's car????

:D

A purple tint would be kinda cool? :thumbsup:

Adam
11-10-04, 07:22 PM
Ralph, this will hurt me more than it hurts you

:hitstick: :D

i believe you were the first to think it was Jeffery's. well, dad was supposed to pick it up today at 5. if not than ill get it tomorrow hopefully. ill try and post pics as soon as i can.

FASSTWOOD
11-10-04, 07:49 PM
If you want e-mail me the pics, i'll post them on my server and I'll give you the address so you can post them your self. If you can post a thread you can post a pic.

Adam
11-10-04, 08:00 PM
ill send you a pm when i get the pics taken. ill be at work when i do so if it isnt busy, ill send them to you. i cant post pics at work. limited on what i can do at my computer at work. to post a pic you have to have an administrators password. dont have one.

FASSTWOOD
11-10-04, 11:42 PM
Lets do a test to see if it works, I'm sure it will.
Make another post to this thread then click on the picture icon it will open another small window that will be for your script prompt.

Enter this using copy and paste method:

http://www.edsautos.com/images/cadside.jpg

let see if it works from your job (that where I'm at now also)

Adam
11-10-04, 11:48 PM
ok. http://www.edsautos.com/images/cadside.jpg
yeah, i can do that. no problem but the thing is i cant post pics from this computer. there is no way to upload them from a disk to the hospitals internet cause that leaves an open path to the hopspitals site. see what i am saying? it is hard to explain.

HotRodSaint
11-11-04, 12:38 AM
Firewall

FASSTWOOD
11-11-04, 01:07 AM
Well We Tried