: Has anyone ordered the D3 Comp springs?

larry d1000
01-04-12, 01:57 PM
My first post here, but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to purchase a set of D3 Competition Springs, among other things from their website, but I can't seem to figure out how. There is no order form on the site and I tried the email but haven't heard back and I tried their ebay page but this item isn't listed on ebay. Any ideas?

Dr. Design
01-04-12, 03:59 PM
Hello Larry,

We should have the competition springs listed on our Ebay Page. Please also keep in mind that you can purchase through D3 Authorized retailers like Pascal Performance. Please let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

CTSV21
01-04-12, 10:25 PM
are the springs in stock? for a 2012 sedan

Rule12b
01-05-12, 02:56 AM
Hello Larry,

We should have the competition springs listed on our Ebay Page. Please also keep in mind that you can purchase through D3 Authorized retailers like Pascal Performance. Please let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Clifford at Pascal is who I'd call. I've had good experiences with him an his company. He'll answer your questions ASAP.

larry d1000
01-05-12, 07:49 AM
Thanks, I appreciated the info.

James G. Jones
01-22-12, 06:29 PM
I assume you have already resolved this issue but it not, I ordered the D3 competition suspension kit, including springs and sway bars over the telephone and it reached me in 2 days! Incredibly fast delivery considering the whole package weighed a bunch and was bulky. RPM installed the suspension (and the spacer for the supercharger). The whole package is great and I would recommend it highly.