: K40 Caliber radar detector

Unclemelty
01-04-12, 11:28 AM
I have an '09 V into which I'm going to install the radar detector I removed from my '06 V, which I sold last year.
There are little LED lights which will indicate front or rear detection, for when the sound is turned off...I would like to mount these into or under the instrument panel decorative panel. Can anyone let me know if you have had any experience with removal of this panel?
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

WhoseCadillacIsThat
01-04-12, 12:17 PM
I have an '09 V into which I'm going to install the radar detector I removed from my '06 V, which I sold last year.
There are little LED lights which will indicate front or rear detection, for when the sound is turned off...I would like to mount these into or under the instrument panel decorative panel. Can anyone let me know if you have had any experience with removal of this panel?

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=GMC&Make=CAD&Model=CTS+&Year=2009&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=

Titaniumseeker
01-07-12, 11:32 AM

Are you referring to the location in the guage cluster on either side of the speedometer ring?