: Sal, Please remove my platinum status

cbloveday
01-03-12, 10:57 PM
I am formally requesting my platinum status be revoked and I receive a pro-rated refund.

You extended the same courtesy to Jesse. I no longer wish to be a member on this site if my posts will be deleted.

You asked for an update and I gave you the update from Gm on their opinion of the machined area.

Then you deleted the thread. That sir, I will not be part of.

e6t
01-03-12, 11:01 PM
I am formally requesting my platinum status be revoked and I receive a pro-rated refund.

You extended the same courtesy to Jesse. I no longer wish to be a member on this site if my posts will be deleted.

You asked for an update and I gave you the update from Gm on their opinion of the machined area.

Then you deleted the thread. That sir, I will not be part of.

the threads were merged, not deleted.

JimmyH
01-03-12, 11:07 PM
good lord...

Whatever Curtis. I tried to do everything I could for you. You and your new friends set out to crucify somebody who didn't give you what you wanted. We no longer allow him to sell here because he refused to make a compelling case in his defense. It was over. Can't you just let it go? pm me your paypal address, and I will give your platinum money back myself if you will just let this go now. You got what you wanted. But not even that is enough, is it? You must really have gasoline in your blood, because just like horsepower, too much is never enough :lol:

e6t
01-03-12, 11:14 PM
uhm, ill give curtis his money if he'll continue to update his build thread. im really curious to see how the car ends up.

cbloveday
01-03-12, 11:26 PM
Jimmy,

You lied to me. You said you closed my thread in a pm to me.

Title of your PM to me:
closed your thread

Content of PM:
I am not sure this is fair considering Jesse is no longer able to defend himself. I closed it pending the opinions of the other team members. If it stays closed, one of us will let you know.

You did not say it was moved or merged.

I sent you my paypal info as requested. I formally am requesting a refund.

No need to explain anything to anybody.

JimmyH
01-03-12, 11:33 PM
excuse me for mixing up semantics. when I said closed, I meant removed from view. I never said it was locked or deleted. Threads don't get deleted. You just can't see them. I don't know what your problem is. I did not lie to you about anything. If you want to talk about lies, how about the 6-10 times you have stated you were done with this? I guess 5-9 of those were lies? I know you and several others have all this faith in K D I now. So go to them. Even after they ripped you a new one. I guess that is all water under the bridge though.

The Tony Show
01-03-12, 11:36 PM
He merged it into your other thread because we've had enough of w4me drama around here. All your threads about the problems you had are visible and searchable for anyone looking for customer feedback about this vendor who is no longer a site seller. You've stated about 10 times that you're done talking about w4me and want to move forward- that sounds like an awesome idea, since everyone's interested in your new build.

Take it easy, Curtis. We merge duplicate threads all the time- same rules apply.

JimmyH
01-03-12, 11:45 PM
No I did close three of them. Excuse me. I soft-deleted three of them. The first one had his response from GM about the engine block. Fine. I copied that post here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-performance-mods/246646-did-i-get-shaft-3.html#post2818614

But there is not going to be discussion about it. End of story.

The rest of what I closed, excuse me, soft-deleted, was Curtis badgering of me. Which accomplishes nothing but create animosity in the forum. We have been free of animosity for a couple weeks now. And it WILL NOT START AGAIN. Not for you Curtis, or anyone else.

The end. Let me know when your subscription runs out. I will personally refund the rest of your platinum supporter fees, and then you can leave this "mickey mouse forum that has no integrity". Watch your step on the way out.

----------

btw, just about any other moderator on any other forum would not have given you the time of day. most of them would have closed (excuse me, locked) your threads. some would have banned you just because they won't deal with your indecisiveness and your ups and downs. I listened to you. And look where it got me.

Thank you. I learned my lesson.

baabootoo
01-03-12, 11:46 PM
We should ban whining also........

hueterm
01-04-12, 12:03 AM
So what am I going to do w/all those "Team Jesse" and "Team Curtis" shirts I had made up?

Damn...

:rolleyes:

thebigjimsho
01-04-12, 12:29 AM
Curtis, the mods are imperfect and may make judgments that seem unfair. I personally think your reply from GM is a legit subject to be discussed even if Jesse is gone. But I see the mods' decision to clean things up and keep an eye on this stuff. Jesse is gone and for good reason. But it does no good to stir up another p00p™storm after these latest developments.

Curtis, just chill for a minute and think about what the mods are trying to do. If you don't want to be a supporting member, that's cool. Just don't shoot up the joint and leave for good. I want to know what happened and what will happen for your new build...