: First Service

sapugh
01-03-12, 06:56 PM
Just got my CTS-V Coupe back from it's first service. For being in a somewhat Ghetto area I REALLY like my dealership. They Valet your vehicle for service, So a driver delivered a loaner to my house (or office if you prefer) took my vehicle in and returned it to my door. This alone saved me at least an hour or more. Also I asked them to use Mobil 1 for the oil change and they did not charge me anything additional for it. It is noted on the paperwork confirming Mobil 1 and no charge.

Oil was at <13% at 5678 Miles.

Biggest bonus was at time of purchase they had the EXACT car I wanted in stock on the lot. There were only two in the country that I could find in stock that met all requirements. BD Coupe, Sunroof and Manual.

Doug's Northwest Cadillac in Shoreline Washigton

Ste_V_e
01-03-12, 08:12 PM
Congrats if you like service like that, but I'd be worried the guy delivering your car couldn't help, but have some fun on the way to the drop off. That's just me being paranoid.

sapugh
01-03-12, 08:47 PM
With the traffic and occasional sped traps between my house and the dealership I am not too concerned. I completely understand those that would not trust there cars to someone else. It took me months before I would let a parking attendant/Valet drive my V. Now I just find it funny when they can not figure out how to open the doors.