: Just Ordered a Vagon

VhiteVagon
01-03-12, 02:30 PM
First post here. I've been reading through pages upon pages of the forum for the last few weeks planning out what I'm going to do with my Vagon once it's here (ordered 12/26/12). White Diamond over Ebony, Satin Graphite Wheels, Recaros, Suede, Sunroof, Sapele Wood, Auto.

Here's the short list of non-warranty-voiding upgrades (still trying to find a good person around the Chapel Hill, NC area; would gladly take suggestions):
-CAI
-Exhaust
-All Chrome Blacked Out
-Lower pulley?

After a while, there will definitely be more. :bouncy:
Anyone in the Triangle Area?

M5eater
01-03-12, 02:40 PM
Vagon owners have their own cult meeting room, it's down the hall to the left of the sign that says 'absolutely no reason' under the one that says 'does not make sense, that's why'

Couldn't tell you what the initation is, no sedan or coupe folk are allowed in. Think skull and bones though.

back on topic;
I'm in suffolk but that's still a little less than 4 hours away, couldn't give you any reccomendations-- the 757 are is a lifeless pit of well-known tuners. The only one I *might* trust with a V is all-aspects motorsports. That's only because I've taken all my cars to him for the dyno for the past 5 years and I know him.

WhoseCadillacIsThat
01-03-12, 03:11 PM
Hmmm, Suffolk; always heard that's one fucʞ below Norfolk..... :yup:

----------

Sort-of wanted the wagon but got impatient. Found a sedan (next choice) that suited so went with it.... The wagon is going to be a hit though - damn fine looking machine! They're tough to find without ordering one or having one driven from another dealer in NYC or somewhere.... then it ain't new any longer when you get it. Someone has planted their butt in the Recaro for 800 - 1000 miles? THWT! You have more patience than me!!!

cbloveday
01-03-12, 05:05 PM
Speak to K D I

If you pm me I can get you in contact with them . They are in Raleigh...

elphil
01-03-12, 05:42 PM
We know you ordered 12/26/11. Bet it comes in mid February. Your going to luv it.

LitiGATOR
01-03-12, 07:37 PM
Speak to K D I

If you pm me I can get you in contact with them . They are in Raleigh...

Bingo. They're just up the street from you. PM me for details and take a look at my signature.

Squirlz
01-03-12, 11:51 PM
The wagon is absolutely ridiculous. I love it and so will you!