: NavTv opinions...

The Rex
01-03-12, 02:07 PM
I'm looking for opinions on the NavTv option for an 07 Escalade.

I've heard/seen some good things, but would like to hear from those familiar with it.

Any issues I should be aware of? Installation, system interference, "bugginess", ect...

motorwerks
01-04-12, 04:24 AM
The Nav-TV Barracuda is an excellent product. There is NO other product that will provide video/DVD/Aux Video in motion flawlessly. All of the other solutions (Lockpicks, etc.) have the silly "Watch Vehicle Surroundings" message at the top of the screen as they hijack the rear view camera input. Also, the navigation bypass is nice using the mirror controls to switch the functions on and off.

Truly a nice item.

Satish

Nice Ride
03-17-12, 08:50 PM
What is the navigation bypass? Do any of the systems allow navigation to still say commands in the background while video is on? Similar to when the radio lowers when turn commands come up..

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-19-12, 03:29 PM
Hi Nice Ride,

Did your Escalade come with a Navigation manual? Feel free to send me an email anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com and I'd be happy to investigate for you!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

bigtone1013
03-20-12, 03:09 PM
The Nav-TV Barracuda is an excellent product. There is NO other product that will provide video/DVD/Aux Video in motion flawlessly. All of the other solutions (Lockpicks, etc.) have the silly "Watch Vehicle Surroundings" message at the top of the screen as they hijack the rear view camera input. Also, the navigation bypass is nice using the mirror controls to switch the functions on and off.

Truly a nice item.

Satish

Where would the aux inputs likely be put.

Nice Ride
03-22-12, 09:59 PM
Hi Nice Ride,

Did your Escalade come with a Navigation manual? Feel free to send me an email anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com and I'd be happy to investigate for you!

Best,

Katie

Yes, but I was talking about adding a Gm loc pic or something similar. Would love to have everyone watch a movie when on a long trip, including the front passenger, but I need my Navigation to be able to work at the same time. Not sure if a product exists as an add on.

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-23-12, 11:37 AM
Ah-ha! Thanks for clarifying, Nice Ride. :) Email or private message me anytime if you still have questions.

Happy Friday,

Katie

Nice Ride
03-23-12, 09:21 PM
Hey Katie, are you related to Siri?

Kdizel
03-23-12, 09:46 PM
Ive got the locpic..its great

----------

To be honest...ive never tried that but I will!

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-26-12, 03:50 PM
Hey Katie, are you related to Siri?

Ha! I'm a little more human than Siri. :) Thanks, Nice Ride.

Katie